• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Inauguration of Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States (100+ frontpages added!)

I didn'T know she was going. Good!! I love it. No really, not being a dick.. I'm glad she's there.

After 8 long years of the shittiest President to ever disgrace America....

4333341-4356878968-00028.jpg

Mannnn Hillary just shoved Bill's hands away when he tried to grab her hand to walk together.

That was awkward as shit.

Wait, wtf is Hillary there?

Gotta give her some credit. You got all these Dems sitting it out, and having a cry in, and she's still got the integrity to show up, and be respectful despite everything. I'll give her some points for that.

What is Hillary still doing free? Don, get your shit together.

I didn'T know she was going. Good!! I love it. No really, not being a dick.. I'm glad she's there.
Shows you she's not an overacting snowflake like her followers....

Gotta give her some credit. You got all these Dems sitting it out, and having a cry in, and she's still got the integrity to show up, and be respectful despite everything. I'll give her some points for that.
I really respect and like the fact that she's there. We all know how difficult this must be for her. She's sending the right message but all those idiots won't understand.

Mannnn Hillary just shoved Bill's hands away when he tried to grab her hand to walk together.

Not surprising. The bitch is all for show and all about deceiving the people.

Maybe I saw a different moment but when bill took his hand out of his pocket she grabbed his hand to hold. Then did a shake type thing (maybe just a for a comfort strength reaffirment type deal) and then let go.

Michelle looking super happy. :rolleyes:

Back