• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Inauguration of Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States (100+ frontpages added!)

One of many disappointments that President Trump will lay on his sheeple followers during his presidency I'm sure.

Oh im sure. Im not completely sold on Trump yet but im optimistic. Hillary would have been a fucking disaster.

why the heck are the trump kids so serious .. this is a greeeeat moment .. smiiiile folks

Obama - "Hello! Hello everybody!"

Trump's thoughts - "What? You're supposed to acknowledge these peasants?"

Trump - "Uhh, h-hello everyone."

Ivanka = P4P Best First Daughter of all Time.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Mannnn Hillary just shoved Bill's hands away when he tried to grab her hand to walk together.

That was awkward as shit.

I can just hear "If you weren't such a Pussy grabber yourself, I could have played up Trumps sexual harassment angle more! I'D BE PRESIDENT! Damn you BILL!"

Obama - "Hello! Hello everybody!"

Trump's thoughts - "What? You're supposed to acknowledge these peasants?"

Trump - "Uhh, h-hello everyone."

Honestly, Trump is nervous as fuck. He almost looks like he expects an assassination attempt.

Not sure how HRC is going to be able to take it mentally over the next 4 years. This is a pure nightmare/living hell for her. 0-2 in Presidential runs when she thought both times were a mere coronation. Bill better bolt down all the lamps in the Chappaqua house.

hqdefault.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back