The gruesome world of a Bible literalist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I started reading through that and I got creeped out enough to not want to read anymore.

My sister use to the Ouija board crap all the time when she was a kid and she told me after she did them that she would never one again. She told me for years she would have this black cloud over her head whenever she woke up.

I believe it. There are lots of stories like that. Ouija board use is one gateway and opens yourself up to the demonic realm.

Yeah I started reading through that and I got creeped out enough to not want to read anymore.

My sister use to the Ouija board crap all the time when she was a kid and she told me after she did them that she would never one again. She told me for years she would have this black cloud over her head whenever she woke up.

Send me a link to this thread please.

Technically that would be one argument. We can't know why God does certain things, we can't know if and how he judges people, we can't know what the future holds, basically we can't know what we can't know.

There are no necessary answers to be had, you can't simply point to God killing someone and conclude that he is necessarily evil, that doesn't even make sense.

You can't if you have no basis for morality other than the whim of a celestial being. From listening to theists... it really is just is his whim. In your worldview a person could kill, maim and torture people and as long as he had the direction of god. How are we to know otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back