• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The greatest moment in MMA history

What's the debate?

Settled it how? By losing?

I guess WWE>MMA then since Brock actually won the HW title.

<36>

Francis has insane power + insane chin + no fear. That's a difficult combination to face.

Has Francis ever been wobbled or stunned in his entire fighting career?

His head snapped back when he was gassed to shit against Stipe but he never really looked out of it.

Yeah makes sense. I always don't try when the fate of my career and health rests on 6 minutes / I take that time off

Don't get me wrong this a good day for mma.
Let's not fly off the handles here, just do more shots and let's be happy for our dude Ngannou.

As a competitor, as a champion, and as someone who has never lost, your hypothesis is not likely. People do not get to the top of anything without a competitive force in them. They have great pride in what they do and want to win. What incentives does he have to "entertain" u or let someone else shine for their life's work?

Big Winners-
-Nganou
Saudi Arabia's Economy
PFL
MMA

Big Loosers
-Unprepared Tyson Fury
-Pro Boxing as a "Sport"
Dana & UFC for letting Francis leave

i mean when you look at the stats, and compile the data from other matches, he was never that good. Todays match proves that

Wasn't Tyson fighting for his life for a decent chunk of the 8th?

Hilarious how people think Fury was carrying Ngannou after he got knocked down and was taken to a split decision.

They can never be so smug and arrogant again after this humiliation. They robbed the MMA fighter. Their literal best HW of the past decade in his prime just got dropped, beat up, face ruined and outgrappled in the clinch by a 0-0 MMA fighter who was even made fun of in his own sport for being a wild striker.

Boxing fans had their fun with the Mayweather-McGregor fight but they got humiliated this time. Their smug shit talk caught up to them.

Our best MMA striker is a better boxer, in boxing, than the best HW boxer of this generation.
<36>
Conor also humiliated Floyd. He struggled with Conor until he gassed. They literally bragged about supposedly the best boxer ever beating a non boxer

Lettuce be reality. Fury could have killed Ngannou in the 8th and 9th yet he just hung back throwing pitter patter.

Ngannou has won himself at least another 3 big boxing pay days.
Ehhh? I'm not sure I agree with that. That sounds like some copium to me buddy.

If he could have done that then he should have done that. But he didn't do it, so he couldn't do it. That's how reality works. I suggest you take your schoolground childish mentality elsewhere. This forums is for adults.

Lettuce be reality. Fury could have killed Ngannou in the 8th and 9th yet he just hung back throwing pitter patter.

Ngannou has won himself at least another 3 big boxing pay days.

No he didn't. We could also say that Ngannou did Fury a favor for the nice paycheck.

The reality is that Ngannou embarrassed Fury. Ngannou is not the skinny Wilder.

Back