The greatest moment in MMA history

I'm sure you're just trolling, but lol @ Struve competing in boxing, let alone the upper echelon of the sport. Dude doesn't even know how to use his reach or throw a proper jab FFS. Ngannou had several things going for him: He was clearly in the best shape of his life and trained very hard. He also clearly must of trained boxing constantly for awhile because he showed some real skill in there. Due to his smaller size (which = faster speed) and athleticism, he was able to present a different type of opponent than what Fury is used to. For awhile now boxing enthusiasts have said that the HW division needs guys who are in good shape like the eras of the past and Ngannou showed that there is merit to that claim IMO. Dude showed up in absolute peak condition.

I also think Fury thought this was going to be a walkover, as did i. Big mistake IMO. I'm interested to see Ngannou possibly face some other big names in boxing because i honestly think that he could at least do pretty well giving his drive, athleticism and willingness to train hard and learn.

He boxed like that in the first Wilder fight because he wasn’t as heavy ,he got brave when he put on excessive weight ,against Ngannou he couldn’t be the weight bully and when he hit Ngannou as hard as he could he realized he was in a fight . Lol
lol he beat Chisora, Whyte and like 90% of boxers are the same weight as him. Wilder is isn’t some small guy

I like how this fight has sorted out the adults from the children in the room. My ignore list is growing nicely due to this.

lol he beat Chisora, Whyte and like 90% of boxers are the same weight as him. Wilder is isn’t some small guy
Wilder is a small heavyweight that’s why they go by weight classes not height classes in fact Wilders fought many times below 220 and at 6”7 has balance issues when he misses punches how many times has he fell on the floor or stumbled forwards after missing shots being top heavy ? So no those guys are much shorter and weigh a lot more .

The fact your talking up Chisora who has over a dozen losses and is way past his days tells me you aren’t normal like many Fury fans . Lol

There’s an average of about 50 pounds plus difference with Ngannou and Wilder . You don’t think that has anything to do with it ? Lol

Wilder was getting buzzed by Fury jabs and leaned on him more then anything fatigued Wilder ,he was getting tossed by Ngannou and that game plan went out the door . Yea Fury out pointed him bc that’s all he could do but he wasn’t remotely going to punch out Ngannou like he did Wilder .

Interesting rebuttal.

Yeah, I noticed that when Fury tried to "lay his weight on" Ngannou, that Frances' physicality allowed him to out-muscle Fury (lift his head up, when Fury tried to put it down, etc.).

I think you might be right.

Stipe was a year older than Francis is now when they fought the second time. So at 37, Francis learned enough to almost beat the HW champ, but at 38, Stipe was apparently an old man and too decrepit to do anything.
Stipe had been finished multiple times by that point and been through numerous wars. Aswell, it was just obvious that he had lost muscle and slowed down

Fury got more Saudi money, and did it while enjoying fatting meals and laying around.
Francis worked his ass off, and still has a goose egg in the win column.

Ill take Fury on this one.
So this is the new goalpost of failure today - now the new narrative is:

1. Sure, Francis got the win against Gane - he was supposed to lose, but he'd better go crawling back to the UFC immediately
  2. Sure, he got out of his UFC contract but he'll never be signed by another org
  3. Sure, he got signed by another org, but he won't get paid there
  4. Sure, he's set to get paid there but he won't fight anyone relevant and he won't be able to get those boxing fights he left for
  5. Sure, he landed the biggest boxing fight on the planet, but he will get KO'd and exposed quickly and left with nothing as all dwindles away and he regrets leaving the UFC
  6. Sure, he didn't get KO'd and came closer to KO'ing the champ, and he looked like a boxer (not an MMA fighter boxing like McGregor) in there and sure, the entire boxing world has adopted him as their darling and sure, the Saudis will want to do lots more business with him and he has tons of future money coming in on a conveyor belt, but he didn't make as much Saudi money as Fury has so far in his 1 fight boxing career

You sound like a real smart kid. I'm going to look out for more of your poignant and relevant input on these boards. You bring something valuable to the table. You know what's important and you're not afraid to use your voice to speak up on those matters. Keep up the great work. You are somebody. You are somebody.

Bro, no need for the personal attacks. This shouldn't upset you so much.

Fury is perfectly capable of selling the fight, before, and after to set up a possible rematch or whatever. Sometimes fiction sells better than the truth. Like I've said before, I want ngannou to succees. This is just the way I saw it.

Even Paris Fury stated Tyson took it seriously. Are you literally gonna ignore all the evidence and all the statements just to go "nope muh champ was unprepared otherwise he would've won easily"

Even Paris Fury stated Tyson took it seriously. Are you literally gonna ignore all the evidence and all the statements just to go "nope muh champ was unprepared otherwise he would've won easily"

<36>

LOL, no I'm not ignoring any "evidence," and believe it or not this is not a court case. I just don't believe what the guy who took ngannou lightly and his wife say to the press. People don't always tell the truth in public...

A Grim O. J. Simpson Pleads 'Not Guilty' in Two Murders

https://www.nytimes.com/1994/06/21/us/a-grim-o-j-simpson-pleads-not-guilty-in-two-murders.html

<36>

LOL, no I'm not ignoring any "evidence," and believe it or not this is not a court case. I just don't believe what the guy who took ngannou lightly and his wife say to the press. People don't always tell the truth in public...

A Grim O. J. Simpson Pleads 'Not Guilty' in Two Murders

https://www.nytimes.com/1994/06/21/us/a-grim-o-j-simpson-pleads-not-guilty-in-two-murders.html
You sound delusional, now you sound straight up deranged.

Imagine comparing a murderer to Paris Fury.

You're not a boxing fan son, youre a boxing fanboy. Everyone is lying and your head canon is real huh

You sound delusional, now you sound straight up deranged.

Imagine comparing a murderer to Paris Fury.

You're not a boxing fan son, youre a boxing fanboy. Everyone is lying and your head canon is real huh

It doesn't matter, Fury still half-assed his training and didn't take ngannou seriously.

It doesn't matter, Fury still half-assed his training and didn't take ngannou seriously.
Fury: I trained for 12 weeks and took this seriously, no excuses.

Paris: my husband and everyone know to take supposed "easy fights" seriously. Look at what happened with the American boxer. He was in the gym bascially all the time for 8 weeks.

Logic: Even one blow could mean the end of his Usyk fight. Logic dictates he takes Ngannou seriously because he doesn't want any chance of getting hurt.

You: NO! I don't care what everyone says or what logic dictates! Wahh!

Living through other men must be fulfilling huh.

Here's a thought: Ngannou is 37, fighting his debut match against your boxing best. If Tyson wasn't at his best, Ngannou hasn't even begun to realize his potential yet kiddo. Any way you try to spin it, this is still the conclusion.

Back