The great cardio secret

Jump rope is 1 of the best ways. 1 of the best :))...Chasing and catching chickens in the barn yard is another one :)))hahha, 1 of Roy Jones fav.

Jumping rope is good for you and your timing, I work it to help me cut weight. Works great for me.

I think that the point most people missed, is jumping rope at 180 revolutions per minute. That's 3 full cycles of the rope per second, for 20 minutes. I would think most of the people who are saying that rope-skipping is a poor form of cardio are jumping in the 40-75 revolutions per minute category. It's kind of like saying Walking is a poor form of cardio. But Jogging isn't. And Sprinting is one of the best. They're all in the same school of thought, but have completely different levels of intensity. Most people 'walk' at about 50-65 steps per minute. A jog? 120 or so. Full sprint, you'd be hardpressed to keep up 180 steps per minute for longer than 3-5 minutes.

jumping rope is great. for me it is one of those exercises that i know is great but hate doing so i dont do it. shame on me

Back