The government has paid Trump at least 2.5 million during his presidency

Does Trudeau use that taxpayer money to spend at his own properties where he gets to keep the profits?

That's the distinction little fella.

No, that's you pivoting away from your shocked face that being a government official comes with perks. Now you want to get in the weeds all of a sudden.

As for your question on a potential conflict of interest, Trudeau has far bigger scandals worth looking into. Your first mistake was using Trudeau as your comparison(because you're an ignorant moron). Trump wishes he was half the gangster Trudeau is.

No, that's you pivoting away from your shocked face that being a government official comes with perks. Now you want to get in the weeds all of a sudden.

No dumb dumb.

Everyone understands that Presidents have expenses while traveling. The distinction is, that Presidents shouldn't use those expenses on their own properties where they get to keep the profits.

Thanks for playing.

Last edited:
No dumb dumb.

Everyone understands that Presidents have expenses while traveling. The distinction is, that Presidents should't use those expenses on their own properties where they get to keep the profits.

Thanks for playing.

^^^

Definition of a withering vine of a response. All that fire, boiled down to some minor complaint about conflict of interest, because you were stupid enough to bring Trudeau into the matter, because you don't know shit about shit.

When trying to bring up Canada, when you don't shit about Canada backfires. Good show, LOLawyer man.

Almost a wash with not taking 4 years of salary. How did Biden make his money with so many years in office? ;)

c'mon bro, don't play that team sports shit. I recognize & regard both sides to be God-awful.

but this is Trump, who is unversally known for being the businessman who mastered the art of sleaze. where he famously destroyed the lives of far too many innocent folks out there whjo trusted in him with their life savings. & that's just one of his many pursuits designed to swindle.

fast forward to today - we all know there's more going on behind the scenes. that's why the frog known was Mnuchin was hired. his not taking the salary is strictly to deter focus, dissolve the suspicion from the gullible, to have it out there on record.. those motherfuckers are caking. everyone does in this game. and it is a game to them.

finally, don't forget, Trump is the first president I believe in American to never divest his assets.

When trying to bring up Canada, when you don't shit about Canada backfires.

I thought most Canadians spoke English?

But I'll make a concession: I won't shit about Canada backfiring anymore.

Some serious darkballs Pie-In-The-face going on here

I thought most Canadians spoke English?

But I'll make a concession: I won't shit about Canada backfiring anymore.

When made to look like an absolute idiot, point to typos. Your one and only line of defense.

When made to look like an absolute idiot, point to typos. Your one and only line of defense.

Forgive me, but I thought that was a genuine effort on your part to construct a sentence.

But the point still stands: Presidents spending tax payer money to travel for their job = No problem. Presidents spending tax payer money at their personal properties and pocketing that money = Bad.

I await your tantrum/rebuttal.

Some serious darkballs Pie-In-The-face going on here

Does he always tag you in whenever he's losing?

Regardless, I await your rebuttal for the following: A President should not spend tax payer money at his own businesses and keep the profits.

Take a shot.

Forgive me, but I thought that was a genuine effort on your part to construct a sentence.

But the point still stands: Presidents spending tax payer money to travel for their job = No problem. Presidents spending tax payer money at their personal properties and pocketing that money = Bad.

I await your tantrum/rebuttal.

I've already thoroughly embarrassed you over your fake outrage and ignorant comparisons. You may go now, LOLawyer man.

So the $500B for large corps. You're not worried about the $377B for small corps?

What is a small business in your opinion? You might want to look up SBA guidelines because your definition and their definition might widely vary.

For some industries, the SBA considers a company with 1500 employees and up to $38.5M in revenue as a small business.

https://www.fundera.com/blog/sba-definition-of-small-business

Also, why is it assumed that the $500B only went to large corporations that are favorable to Republicans? Democrats don't do business either?
You can make a lot more than 38.5 million and qualify.... The Los Angeles Lakers got a small business loan during covid because they have less than 500 employees...... You can't convince me they don't make more than 38m in revenue.... Hell, LeBron makes about that himself.

Does he always tag you in whenever he's losing?

Regardless, I await your rebuttal for the following: A President should not spend tax payer money at his own businesses and keep the profits.

Take a shot.

Nobody tagged me though? I just made an observation.

Heads of state and foreign diplomats should be staying at the Holiday Inn and eating McDonalds.

conclusion: orange man bad

For people pretending not to understand this (or maybe, truly not being capable of understanding), this is a President making millions of dollars by charging his government (tax payers) for his own private company’s services.

It is the equivalent of a President owning a paper company, and using his influence to make the government sign a contract with his own paper company, so that he can make millions of dollars on the side.

I’m not sure how people could be confused by this. My first thought is that they are faking it. But why would anybody want to seem dumb? That doesn’t make sense.

I expected that number to be way higher

Back