The giant Belgium Congo snake photo:

How can only 2 countries be bigger than the global average?

They didn't mention the countries that are sporting baseball bats down there as they wanted to spare people's feelings.

While a cool picture there is nothing to suggest an animal of that size. Also, the largest species in Africa are rock pythons and the largest they get (that we are aware of) is around 20’.
could there be an unknown species out there of gigantic size, of course. But it will most likely be in SE Asia or the Amazon.

The titanoboa was about that size.. an animal with some kind of gigantism isn't unthinkable..

However if you see a very large anaconda or reticulated python move it's very clear they're not going anywhere they don't need to go..

Being that size isn't really something positive these days..

Highly unlikely but not impossible i'd say..

This one is fascinating to me, i want to believe. But like most of these stories it is probably fake.

A 50 ft snake in this day is just very unlikely.

Not impossible though. The congo is largely unexplored, so yes i do want to believe.

The person who saw it, and the analysis that determined the size is from pretty reliable sources.

My favorite part is that when they flew closer to the snake it reared up and was getting ready to strike up at the helicopter. Some sharknado level stuff.

Giant snake in Congo? Is normal
1253ef7afe4d2f2aa1ed4b0da7aeb7c0.png
I don't know who put that together, but the figures are wildy inaccurate, and inconsistent with serious data from countries like South Korea.

nothing to establish CREDIBLE size perspective.

fun picture and fun to think about, I believe its a real photo. but its probably only like 20-25, 30 feet tops.

If Korean dicks are so tiny then how come Korean women usually stick with Korean men?!

S. Korean men are preferring the immigrants these days. Mostly women from Thailand and the Philippines, because they are more passive compared to modern S. Korean women. Native S. Korean women aren't getting knocked up.

Thread title reads like somebody's dic pic DM.

d8a4vgy-fb4a5f25-67c0-439b-954b-a7bd6295b83e.gif

This is the largest African Rock Python I can find.

i can imagine them being much larger back in the day but not even close to 50 ft.

Only believable monster snake would be an Anaconda somewhere hidden in the Amazon hundreds of years ago

Back