• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The future of prison

Fuck that shit prison should not be only about rehabilitation but punishment first

It's a pretty basic deal between government and private citizien, former saying it will deliver fair punishment but latter should give up take revenge with his own hands to preserve public order

This deal is already weak af (at least here, idk about US) with soft and short sentences, if anybody does anything ugly to a my dear ones i would likely prefer have chance to stab him bunch of times rather than trust a judge to inflict proportionate punishment

Now remove completely the punishment component?

Then fair game should be legalize lynching, because shit would become speed race between family and state on who catch the fucker first
On bright side private bounty hunter is getting rich af lol

If mental reset is done after years of punishment no problem with it
Prisons are money makers(USA). Not whatever bullshit intended purpose they claim. USA gov and prisons are corporations. Also why it's so fucking queer to still have this fucking religion shit tied to government. The real best answer is to wipe us all out again, which may happen soon depending on some events that may or may not happen.

No , but you don't have the urge to rape , what make you think that you would have the control over it if you had the urge ?
Do you need to be exposed to something to have an "urge" for it. In my experience if I never experienced something or was even exposed to the knowledge of it, etc I have no urge for it.

Damn , i guess bullying does leave long lasting trauma on some level , i know it did with me , i mean it's very hard not to have at least an anxiety disorder when your earliest to mid childhood memories are all about being bulled ( physically and verbally ) in school.
Ha. My earliest memory of being beaten the shit out of, for no good reason was 3 years old. Then at 5 by holy fa@@ots and beaten up by a 12 year old my first day of school(caretakers + Christian cunts on Sunday/then obviously Monday morning at school). I act on this trauma often. Mainly towards itself and dudes that fuck with me.

You are crazy if you think this will be just for prisoners. Once they lock you in, they aren't letting you out of that virtual reality nightmare

This is going to be the Matrix. Pod people

People are going to want to get plugged into the Matrix and others will be forced

Because prison is about rehabilitation and reform right?

Let me know how you feel about that pedo who is let back into your neighborhood after his Cognify therapy
As long as you don’t have kids a nice quiet pedo would probably be a great neighbor. Much better than a thief or a rabble rouser.

I mean let's say you can do this, how do you stop somebody from literally putting an agenda in there?

This is all riding on the fact that they'll be able to "fix" someone by someone else's standards. No way this ends well.

As long as you don’t have kids a nice quiet pedo would probably be a great neighbor. Much better than a thief or a rabble rouser.
In that sense of - I know, and you know, and we know that I know, and you keep the fuck to yourself completely. (Out of sight, out of mind) I would definitely not go out of my way to antagonize you.

However, I would have a hard Bisping or Magomedov eye on you at ALL times. Whether I have kids present or not.

A thief often takes a while to catch, and a rabble rouser is often a self solving solution, but fuck it often takes longer than it doesn't (if at all)

Back