YOU! Are going to PRISON! You muse choose...

Better than being celled up with the elephant man I guess

Elephants would be a cruel choice, I believe they need land to roam and prefer land they've known for generations.

Bruce Lee's would change the world in that I would have resurrected someone and cloned them. Such magic would be fascinating and I would be able to write a good book about it.

You better hope one of those elephants doesn't decide to make you his Prison Biotch.

The elephants are going to shit everywhere. And who is going to feed them?

I'll take an elephant for protection. Imagine they could throw their weight around in prison.

Was told an interesting story by my dentist. A guy showed up to see him for dental work without calling in advance. the guy said he wanted his gold teeth removed and would pay what ever the dentist wanted to have the work done that day. Apparently if you have gold teeth, as this guy had, gangs in prison will pull them out for free.

I guess if looking for protection in prison a dentist might be another choice.

heffalump-woozle.gif

Reactions: TCE
Elephants FTW.

most people do not require protection in prison and just a trope perpetuated by the media.
that being said, herd of elephants.

I am sticking with my choice of elephants. Who is going to fuck with my elephant basketball team? We will pwn even the brothers at basketball.

Back