• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The future of prison

This remind me of Minority Report.

Wow this is pretty intense. If they could rehabilitate in minutes. That's a game changer.

Fuck that shit prison should not be only about rehabilitation but punishment first

It's a pretty basic deal between government and private citizien, former saying it will deliver fair punishment but latter should give up take revenge with his own hands to preserve public order

This deal is already weak af (at least here, idk about US) with soft and short sentences, if anybody does anything ugly to a my dear ones i would likely prefer have chance to stab him bunch of times rather than trust a judge to inflict proportionate punishment

Now remove completely the punishment component?

Then fair game should be legalize lynching, because shit would become speed race between family and state on who catch the fucker first
On bright side private bounty hunter is getting rich af lol

If mental reset is done after years of punishment no problem with it

Back