Shoop The Froot Shoop Contest - VOTING THREAD!!!

Vote for your 5 Favorite Shoops!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh then let me help out then.. middle Conor that just won his UFC 246 fight and now he has to make a choice and in the left he has Khabib for less pay and in the right he has Floyd for better pay.

All that build up with interviews from Conor and Dana about Khabib and Floyd and 'future plans'... like Cowboy was just a stepping stone hmh hey wait a minute :p

giphy.gif

wow.

Khabib doesn't have hands.

12 Is the best you guys

Not to pull a Kanye here but seriously it was the best

I laughed so hard and am still laughing

I didn''t make it I wouldn't self promote like that cause I'm not some kind of asshole

But 12 not getting the respect they deserve u guys

Whovever u r know ure my sprite animal

I'm back to thinking fuck this, no votes again, but then I see the few who have voted and i think 'yup, I'm happy with that'

I think I said this last time I got slaughtered as well

quality of voters over quantity for me these days

I felt that #12 was, perhaps, with every respect, not quite anatomically accurate (plus missing one object), so I hope whoever shooped it doesn't mind my modifications that I did to that image and....here it is for y'all enjoyment :

ZdWTrrI-v2b.jpg

I'm back to thinking fuck this, no votes again, but then I see the few who have voted and i think 'yup, I'm happy with that'

sometimes they do good, sometimes they flop.

Just gotta have fun brother!

So.. who learned some stuff about fruits, vegetables, nuts, grain etc?

I learned that corn is both a grain and a vegetable.

I learned I need to use a proper shooping tool if I'm ever gonna compete with the big boys!

Yeah man i mean when it comes to voting these days you got douchebags like boris and trump winning. Always quality over quantity

The ones i voted for straight off the bat, honestly because i found them funniest or coolest or whatever, are all doing bad :|

Back