Shoop The Froot Shoop Contest - VOTING THREAD!!!

Vote for your 5 Favorite Shoops!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These are fuckin gold. My favorite is number 9.

I’m off to work. Vote for me mf’ers.

Unpopular opinion - conor had so much grease in his hair that donald couldnt use ju jitsu
I noticed that time he didn't even try to grab him. I was wondering if Conor's hair products had something to do with it. o_O

some serious effort gone into these shoops.
...No.3 had a lot of time spent on it, and it's impressive in it's anatomical detail.
No.13 is probably the most authentically 'artistic' I'd say, and whoever did it chose a moment of the UFC246 event that nobody else thought of shooping. The use of a deliberately low-resolution and slightly out-of-focus fruit background to simulate the crowd etc is clever.

Also the NSAC dude in the background in #13 kinda reminds me a bit of a zombie from the movie "They Live!"..... (pic below from the movie)
They_Live.jpg

Those were some tough choices.
Some of you guys came to take over, some of you came to take part...

random thoughts on shoops, non-inclusive:

3 is really well done
4 is fucking hilarious
5 is hilarious and great but i dunno wtf it is
9 i didn't realize what it was at first glance but then i figurated it out, great.
10 looks great
12 is fucking hilarious, dunno how you came up with that concept

I agree we should maybe dial in the rules on masking, it could definitely be abused. I mean I could clip a pixel of any fruit and build literally anything from there. Froots need to be reasonably recognizable as whole froots (realize that's a bit of a grey area). And masking out a beard shape from a pile of beans is quite a bit less creative than actually shaping a beard from individual whole froots. plus whole froots are better for you than processed.

Not saying this to detract from anyone in this comp, great work everyone except @Arqueto. Just think we should clarify going forward to maintain the spirit of the comp.

Thanks @One MMA Fan for the work, that was a ton of fun!

PolishedVelvetyBeardeddragon-size_restricted.gif

buffmixn.gif

some serious effort gone into these shoops.
...No.3 had a lot of time spent on it, and it's impressive in it's anatomical detail.
No.13 is probably the most authentically 'artistic' I'd say, and whoever did it chose a moment of the UFC246 event that nobody else thought of shooping. The use of a deliberately low-resolution and slightly out-of-focus fruit background to simulate the crowd etc is clever.

Also the NSAC dude in the background in #13 kinda reminds me a bit of a zombie from the movie "They Live!"..... (pic below from the movie)
View attachment 715167
Good spot and great movie, one of my favorites

I noticed that time he didn't even try to grab him. I was wondering if Conor's hair products had something to do with it. o_O

I mean what are you gonna do with that slicked up receding monstrosity, totally shut down donalds game imo

if there is one thing ive learned over the years it's that some vegetables are more versatile than others

Everything you see is legal.

In fact I was preparing for this and took the necessary steps:

PicsArt1.png

PicsArt2.png

Same as the belt. It's an exotic black fruit.

Any other questions in regards to this shoop or any specific part ?

thanks, i dont know how to do that trick

Those were some tough choices.
Some of you guys came to take over, some of you came to take part...

random thoughts on shoops, non-inclusive:

3 is really well done
4 is fucking hilarious
5 is hilarious and great but i dunno wtf it is
9 i didn't realize what it was at first glance but then i figurated it out, great.
10 looks great
12 is fucking hilarious, dunno how you came up with that concept

I agree we should maybe dial in the rules on masking, it could definitely be abused. I mean I could clip a pixel of any fruit and build literally anything from there. Froots need to be reasonably recognizable as whole froots (realize that's a bit of a grey area). And masking out a beard shape from a pile of beans is quite a bit less creative than actually shaping a beard from individual whole froots. plus whole froots are better for you than processed.

Not saying this to detract from anyone in this comp, great work everyone except @Arqueto. Just think we should clarify going forward to maintain the spirit of the comp.

Thanks @One MMA Fan for the work, that was a ton of fun!
I don't like to agree with you EVER but I agree with you, some of these are beyond great and I'll never say anything bad about anyone's entry (except @Medulla Omoplata 's because they're always shit) but I really think you should only be able to use simple fruit and veg to build with, not bend them or stencil them or squash them or colour them, just the natural actual fruit/veg

Just my two cents, for what it's worth Buffalo

I don't like to agree with you EVER but I agree with you, some of these are beyond great and I'll never say anything bad about anyone's entry (except @Medulla Omoplata 's because they're always shit) but I really think you should only be able to use simple fruit and veg to build with, not bend them or stencil them or squash them or colour them, just the natural actual fruit/veg

Just my two cents, for what it's worth Buffalo

don't you mean your two pence?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back