Shoop The Froot Shoop Contest - VOTING THREAD!!!

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by One MMA Fan, Jan 21, 2020.

?

Vote for your 5 Favorite Shoops!

Poll closed Jan 24, 2020.
  1. 01.

29.7%
  2. 02.

43.4%
  3. 03.

56.0%
  4. 04.

18.3%
  5. 05.

14.3%
  6. 06.

9.7%
  7. 07.

6.3%
  8. 08.

8.6%
  9. 09.

25.7%
  10. 10.

40.6%
  11. 11.

14.3%
  12. 12.

9.1%
  13. 13.

41.7%
  14. 14.

15.4%
  15. 15.

26.9%
  16. 16.

5.7%
  17. 17.

7.4%
  18. 18.

3.4%
  19. 19.

26.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. The Clark

The Clark Blue Belt

@One MMA Fan , I haven't seen anyone give you props yet, so let me be the first to say thank you. You're the man now!

@bigwaverider , after One MMA Fan just proved he can run the show and your disappointing performance in this round, I think it might be time for you to hang up the gloves.
    I just secretly hate you for creating the perfect froot shoop.
    @MacGregor , as always, you are a worthy adversary. Great shoop, and thanks for supporting the scene, man.
    @Arqueto , your shoop was too good. And you donated to the prize pool? Are you trying to make us look bad?
    @Ottawaguy , the father of the froot shoop! Thanks for the very generous donation, although I think your shoop should have been disqualified for being too realistic.
    @Bjjpitbull8 , thanks a lot for donating! You rule!

2. bigwaverider

bigwaverider ✌️ SHOOP MOD ✌️ Staff Member Senior Moderator

There has been a few that have thanked @One MMA Fan. He did an awesome job with this contest. Brother has some severe patience and determination. He was a beacon of hope throughout.

I really dug your shoop man. Loved the colors. Kinda pastel. I got lucky with mine. :D

[​IMG]

3. lostdog000

lostdog000 Gold Belt

4. The Clark

The Clark Blue Belt

I was just sassing you guys. I think everyone and their mom thanked him. The shoop squad is always appreciative. The competition is fierce, people work hard at this stuff, so they understand and respect the work and passion that goes into these things.

5. Buff

Buff Trash Belt Degenerate

6. Medulla Omoplata

Medulla Omoplata Mayberry Comptroller

Sorry for the late reply! Appreciate the kind words. Thanks everyone!

I had a ton of fun getting frooty with you guys, first time using vegetables like that, totally changed my world.

7. Medulla Omoplata

Medulla Omoplata Mayberry Comptroller

01. @AleYeah
    [​IMG]

the ginger was a witty touch that I overlooked! well executed.

02. @Medulla Omoplata
    [​IMG]

obviously the best shoop in the contest, if we'd stop letting BWR use his alts to manipulate the votes it would have won by a landslide.

03. @bigwaverider
    [​IMG]

that's just ridiculous. I knew this one was yours off the bat. Great work as always.

04. @lostdog000
    [​IMG]

Hilarious. This is the archetypal shoop. The contests wouldn't be the same without these.

05. @Myrddin Wild
    [​IMG]

Fantastic work, I love the body positions. Too deep for my brain though, hadto have it explained to me.

06. @HughPhug
    [​IMG]

good stuff bud, did you show your wife? That's a hell of a piece on Cowboy BTW.

07. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN
    [​IMG]

I think this was a weigh in reference? I didn't see the weigh ins so I think it went over my head.

08. @Dead Kennedy
    [​IMG]

This is very good quality stuff. Really nice. I didn't recognize Conor's shirt so I couldn't place the reference but I new it was a Tshirt. Agree with @bigwaverider's comments that it might have been better to differentiate the shirt color from the background color. Great work though.

09. @The Clark
    [​IMG]

Fucking hilarious. One of my favorites. Technically good, concept was good. Maycee's body shape makes me giggle. Took me a few viewings to place the reference.

10. @Arqueto
    [​IMG]

High quality work bud of course and a witty concept. For some reason the strawberry clothes makes me feel uncomfortable :(

11. @Clippy
    [​IMG]

I really like this one, it's vibrant and it's clearly two frooty dudes banging, with one clearly being the more dominant.

12. @Slobodan
    [​IMG]

One of my favorites again! Made me LOL for real. I can't even begin to conceive of the technical skill required for such a masterpiece.

13. @X Factor
    [​IMG]

Great shoop. Good stuff all around.

14. @Ottawaguy
    [​IMG]

Accurate plus I appreciate the creative concept rather than just overlaying fruits onto a photo.

15. @MacGregor
    [​IMG]

Top notch work, plus it also has a horsey!

16. @Iron Skin
    [​IMG]

Great concept and great execution. I don't like the texture for Cowboy's face, it looks like if I rubbed his face with my hand it would be all scratchy and stabby and it makes me uncomfortable to look at.

17. @HoFF
    [​IMG]

Hilarious classic shoop. I love it. Although it appears you stole my potato so I would like that back please.

18. @cheat toes
    [​IMG]

Classic. Not sure who's face that is tho.

19. @Tomasz79
    [​IMG]

Just fucking wonderful masterpiece right here. I love so much about it, really well done.

8. One MMA Fan

One MMA Fan #1

[​IMG]

9. M J P

M J P M V P

[​IMG]

unofficial entry :D

Myrddin Wild, Clippy and The Clark like this.