Shoop The Froot Shoop Contest - VOTING THREAD!!!

Vote for your 5 Favorite Shoops!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@One MMA Fan , I haven't seen anyone give you props yet, so let me be the first to say thank you. You're the man now!

@bigwaverider , after One MMA Fan just proved he can run the show and your disappointing performance in this round, I think it might be time for you to hang up the gloves.
I just secretly hate you for creating the perfect froot shoop.
@MacGregor , as always, you are a worthy adversary. Great shoop, and thanks for supporting the scene, man.
@Arqueto , your shoop was too good. And you donated to the prize pool? Are you trying to make us look bad?
@Ottawaguy , the father of the froot shoop! Thanks for the very generous donation, although I think your shoop should have been disqualified for being too realistic.
@Bjjpitbull8 , thanks a lot for donating! You rule!

@One MMA Fan , I haven't seen anyone give you props yet, so let me be the first to say thank you. You're the man now!

@bigwaverider , after One MMA Fan just proved he can run the show and your disappointing performance in this round, I think it might be time for you to hang up the gloves.
I just secretly hate you for creating the perfect froot shoop.
@MacGregor , as always, you are a worthy adversary. Great shoop, and thanks for supporting the scene, man.
@Arqueto , your shoop was too good. And you donated to the prize pool? Are you trying to make us look bad?
@Ottawaguy , the father of the froot shoop! Thanks for the very generous donation, although I think your shoop should have been disqualified for being too realistic.
@Bjjpitbull8 , thanks a lot for donating! You rule!

There has been a few that have thanked @One MMA Fan. He did an awesome job with this contest. Brother has some severe patience and determination. He was a beacon of hope throughout.

I really dug your shoop man. Loved the colors. Kinda pastel. I got lucky with mine. :D

Fat-little-yam-legs.png

There has been a few that have thanks @One MMA Fan. He did an awesome job with this contest. Brother has some severe patience and determination. He was a beacon of hope throughout.

I really dug your shoop man. Loved the colors. Kinda pastel. I got lucky with mine. :D

Fat-little-yam-legs.png
I was just sassing you guys. I think everyone and their mom thanked him. The shoop squad is always appreciative. The competition is fierce, people work hard at this stuff, so they understand and respect the work and passion that goes into these things.

@Medulla Omoplata #2!!!

welcome to the Medulla era!

At first we didnt think it was a schlong then we measured it up against @Myrddin Wild's and it was a perfect match.

@Ottawaguy, @Dead Kennedy. Thanks guys. I tried to stay within the spirit of Froot Shooping and use whole froots only that are easily recognizable. Even the text was made with a whole bean sprout. that alone took and hr and 15 minutes. I may make a tutorial on it. I didnt think it would win. I thought #2 @Medulla Omoplata , and #15 @MacGregor, would win. Maybe even #10 @Arqueto

@Medulla Omoplata!! Great job bro!! You walk among giants now.

the-medulla-era-jpg.716685

Wrong way to look at it. 30 signed up and you came in 19th. Actaully out of the hundreds of thousands of members you came near the top. :D

That dude's a hustler, least we know not to trust him now

Good work everyone, haven't had a chance to see who's who yet but great job @bigwaverider awesome work

I'll come back and comment later, must shit

@AleYeah great work dude, really nice

@Clippy that was solid dude, deserved more votes than it got

@Medulla Omoplata really nice, the only shadows in the contest, can't believe you got second place, the hell is wrong with you?

Congrats to the top 3, @bigwaverider champ bless! and just wow at @Medulla Omoplata I think maybe yours was my favorite bro, great job man.

Shoutout to @One MMA Fan for all the hard work and throwing an awesome party and the froot shoop godfather @Ottawaguy for making dreams come true.

Shoutout to everyone who participated I love all you mofo's making Sherdog great, shoutout to everyone that donated and everyone that voted we couldn't do these awesome comps without you guys.

I wanted to make a bigger post and say more but my hangover is trying to kill me so I'm going to throw up and have a nap.

Peace

Congrats to @bigwaverider and @Medulla Omoplata amazing work and a big thank you to @One MMA Fan for putting this thing together so much fun and I’m glad so many other people enjoyed it too

See that photo looks really nice, it's those lank iceberg lettuce leaves that leave me feeling sad and lonely.
That looks proper

I actually eat vegan mostly when I'm out, mainly for stomach reasons, but I only eat chicken or fish at home usually, so I eat either one every single day at home. If I go out I need something different, so I go vegan.
My lunch I take to work is nearly always vegan, wilted cuervo leaves, some grains, tomatoes and avocados, olives & chillies etc

The level of work that went into some of these is ridiculous...

@bigwaverider @MacGregor @Arqueto @Myrddin Wild @Medulla Omoplata @X Factor all spent fucking hours on their pictures. Especially @bigwaverider and @MacGregor.

My favourites in terms of overall charm though, and @The Clark and @HoFF. I don't know why I find 17 so fucking hilarious, but it's my favourite by a long way for that reason.

Sorry for the late reply! Appreciate the kind words. Thanks everyone!

I had a ton of fun getting frooty with you guys, first time using vegetables like that, totally changed my world.

01. @AleYeah
entryufc246.jpg

the ginger was a witty touch that I overlooked! well executed.

02. @Medulla Omoplata
Death-Of-A-Cowboy-Gramma.jpg

obviously the best shoop in the contest, if we'd stop letting BWR use his alts to manipulate the votes it would have won by a landslide.

03. @bigwaverider
Utghqp0.png

that's just ridiculous. I knew this one was yours off the bat. Great work as always.

04. @lostdog000
S6W5itr.jpg

Hilarious. This is the archetypal shoop. The contests wouldn't be the same without these.

05. @Myrddin Wild
Gb0fC3x.jpg

Fantastic work, I love the body positions. Too deep for my brain though, hadto have it explained to me.

06. @HughPhug
MFPwJSi.png

good stuff bud, did you show your wife? That's a hell of a piece on Cowboy BTW.

07. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN
ufc-246.jpg

I think this was a weigh in reference? I didn't see the weigh ins so I think it went over my head.

08. @Dead Kennedy
qSBtumd.jpg

This is very good quality stuff. Really nice. I didn't recognize Conor's shirt so I couldn't place the reference but I new it was a Tshirt. Agree with @bigwaverider's comments that it might have been better to differentiate the shirt color from the background color. Great work though.

09. @The Clark
Fat-little-yam-legs.png

Fucking hilarious. One of my favorites. Technically good, concept was good. Maycee's body shape makes me giggle. Took me a few viewings to place the reference.

10. @Arqueto
0YQ6eVB.png

High quality work bud of course and a witty concept. For some reason the strawberry clothes makes me feel uncomfortable :(

11. @Clippy
ufc246froot.png

I really like this one, it's vibrant and it's clearly two frooty dudes banging, with one clearly being the more dominant.

12. @Slobodan
ZdWTrrI.png

One of my favorites again! Made me LOL for real. I can't even begin to conceive of the technical skill required for such a masterpiece.

13. @X Factor
0-BC535-B6-5-A38-42-DA-8-C61-8-B937-E4-AC5-FD.jpg

Great shoop. Good stuff all around.

14. @Ottawaguy
Holm-fight.jpg

Accurate plus I appreciate the creative concept rather than just overlaying fruits onto a photo.

15. @MacGregor
6qa2hg1.jpg

Top notch work, plus it also has a horsey!

16. @Iron Skin
BNSjI0h.jpg

Great concept and great execution. I don't like the texture for Cowboy's face, it looks like if I rubbed his face with my hand it would be all scratchy and stabby and it makes me uncomfortable to look at.

17. @HoFF
UFC246.png

Hilarious classic shoop. I love it. Although it appears you stole my potato so I would like that back please.

18. @cheat toes
frootshoopentry.png

Classic. Not sure who's face that is tho.

19. @Tomasz79
tqUzaXK.jpg

Just fucking wonderful masterpiece right here. I love so much about it, really well done.

Back