Shoop The Froot Shoop Contest - VOTING THREAD!!!

Vote for your 5 Favorite Shoops!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wanted to make a bigger post and say more but my hangover is trying to kill me so I'm going to throw up and have a nap.

Peace
This morning feeling like

XKOz.gif

Been laying in bed for the past hour and a half. Slowly starting to feel the power to get up.

Always, ALWAYS keep a water bottle bedside.

Congrats to everyone!!! no losers in my opinion, all of them are so creative and great effort made.

I'm so proud of you bud.. first shoop competition and you delivered.

Such an underrated shoop.. a lot of people probably didn't see that Roxy moment when she was putting a show at the scale.

9 was one of my favorites.

Just the way the bodies are shaped. Especially the pear body and fat carrot legs for some reason I find really funny. Kind of reminds me of Mr Potato or something.

Congrats to everyone. All of the shoops are excellent.

I think it got too many votes

I had no ideas guys - for these contests I can never come up with an idea - this most of all

I literally did a google search for ufc 246 to get inspired and all I could do was throw fruit on this

ufc246froot.png

I didn't really try that hard it took me like an hour - wasn't feeling it

You had me laughing so hard when you submitted this entry :D What gets me is the faces those expressions are perfect just look at that mouth or those eyes for the both of them. Even the fruit in the chest you got one with a tattoo pattern :D

Lovely entry and so fruity I feel it deserved more votes to be honest that's why you made my own top 5.

PS: You still suck.. I don't even have to worry about my avatar bet that I lost cause you clearly low skill and can't produce anything too scary ha ha ha!

My votes -

@X Factor i guess from a technical perspective this would be my favourite, the mixture of the extremely pixelated background and the otherwise flawless image appeals to me. The thing that sealed my vote - is that lychee shell for his beard? Thats pretty high level froot mang

Also love the detached and somehow 80s-looking expression of the official

For the beard I used Durian it looks similar and they are both tropical fruits but it’s a much bigger stinkier fruit lol
8-BCFD123-24-F6-43-B8-B0-EC-2-CBBE89744-C1.jpg

Love #3. The choice of fruit and colors is amazing. Makes the muscle tissues look realistic and stand out. Super high quality work.

#10 was my favourite one along with #3. But I guess I was kind of jelly of this one. I didn't vote for it and here's why.

My thoughts on it were "This shoop is so damn good and realistic it's gonna ruin the simplicity and essence of the Froot Shoop game. I'm glad I didn't enter cause I would have been blown outta the water. Fuck the person who made this"

Turns out it's @Arqueto <45> Good job bro. Sorry for not voting.

I'm so proud of you bud.. first shoop competition and you delivered.

Such an underrated shoop.. a lot of people probably didn't see that Roxy moment when she was putting a show at the scale.
Thank you so much man, appreciated. I was thinking that everyone was gonna shoop Conor or Cerrone as that was the big fight and the entire point of UFC 246, so I was thinking to do something different that no one else would :D

Turns out many people actually didn't do the Conor or Cerrone shoops lol. There is a wide variety.

For the beard I used Durian it looks similar and they are both tropical fruits but it’s a much bigger stinkier fruit lol
8-BCFD123-24-F6-43-B8-B0-EC-2-CBBE89744-C1.jpg
Apparently that fruit smells so bad. Anyone ever try it?

So many good ones, and I love seeing new guys learning to shoop and joining in on the fun.

It is amazing to see the imagination displayed and the quality of some of the techniques. The shoop scene keeps growing and improving, and every contest like this leads to everyone improving their skills.

thanks again @One MMA Fan

Hey wait a minute, @MacGregor signed his shoop (with a typo).

I smell a malarkey!!!

C07B3A05-6218-42DC-B497-C4B5F7CFBAFD.jpeg

Apparently that fruit smells so bad. Anyone ever try it?
I’ve never tried it personally but most south east asians like it. It has a very very strong smell and is a bit of an acquired taste. It’s like a sweet but creamy texture with a savory twist

I’ve never tried it personally but most south east asians like it. It has a very very strong smell and is a bit of an acquired taste. It’s like a sweet but creamy texture with a savory twist
Must be like blue cheese. Most people hate it but some can eat it and come to like it.

And yes, nailed 13th place

@Myrddin Wild what was the vegan equivalent of a happy meal?
A tomato/ avocado sandwich slathered with Humas not on a bun but wrapped in huge lettuce leaf!!!

dsc_0196.jpg

I saw Amazon has a gift certificate for Subway. You could go to Subway & just get a tomato sandwich on bread. That's what I get actually every time I go to subway. :D

• toast the bun
  • Spread avocado, mayo & mustard & spice with salt, pepper & oregano
  • 2 layers of tomato
  • cucumber
  • bell pepper
  • Mix of lettuce & raw spinach
  • cup of jalopeno's on the side.
Been eating them for yearz!!! it's filling & delicious & doesn't leave you feeling bloated.

Love #3. The choice of fruit and colors is amazing. Makes the muscle tissues look realistic and stand out. Super high quality work.

#10 was my favourite one along with #3. But I guess I was kind of jelly of this one. I didn't vote for it and here's why.

My thoughts on it were "This shoop is so damn good and realistic it's gonna ruin the simplicity and essence of the Froot Shoop game. I'm glad I didn't enter cause I would have been blown outta the water. Fuck the person who made this"

Turns out it's @Arqueto <45> Good job bro. Sorry for not voting.

Haha, thanks bro. I went deep and put 20-25 hours into mine. I had to take a few shortcuts as I wouldn't have had the time to do it all from individual fruits I forgot how time consuming these things are and really wanted to go with my idea.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back