Shoop The Froot Shoop Contest - VOTING THREAD!!!

Vote for your 5 Favorite Shoops!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How about fucking off with the spamming of this shit thread at the top of every page?
tenor.gif

Haha, thanks bro. I went deep and put 20-25 hours into mine. I had to take a few shortcuts as I wouldn't have had the time to do it all from individual fruits I forgot how time consuming these things are and really wanted to go with my idea.
Flawless work, man. Well worth the time you put in. Joker approves.

Thanks again @One MMA Fan .

This was my first shoop contest. I enjoyed it immensely and hope I am now officially a citizen of Shooplex City!

Thanks again @One MMA Fan .

This was my first shoop contest. I enjoyed it immensely and hope I am now officially a citizen of Shooplex City!

Really ? man you are so talented. Everyone took notice of you from the original froot thread and everyone kept recommending we notify you about this contest.

You are the sole reason I wished I had another vote you were my +1 .. I debated with myself for hours before I finalized my 5 votes and man o man I was still thinking at your entry every single time I entered the thread and thinking what ifs. I fallowed your votes with interest and I hoped my goof ass didn't cost you another position because I didn't end up voting for you.

You did a stellar job is what I'm trying to say here.

A tomato/ avocado sandwich slathered with Humas not on a bun but wrapped in huge lettuce leaf!!!

dsc_0196.jpg

I saw Amazon has a gift certificate for Subway. You could go to Subway & just get a tomato sandwich on bread. That's what I get actually every time I go to subway. :D

• toast the bun
  • Spread avocado, mayo & mustard & spice with salt, pepper & oregano
  • 2 layers of tomato
  • cucumber
  • bell pepper
  • Mix of lettuce & raw spinach
  • cup of jalopeno's on the side.
Been eating them for yearz!!! it's filling & delicious & doesn't leave you feeling bloated.
See that photo looks really nice, it's those lank iceberg lettuce leaves that leave me feeling sad and lonely.
That looks proper

I actually eat vegan mostly when I'm out, mainly for stomach reasons, but I only eat chicken or fish at home usually, so I eat either one every single day at home. If I go out I need something different, so I go vegan.
My lunch I take to work is nearly always vegan, wilted cuervo leaves, some grains, tomatoes and avocados, olives & chillies etc

Congrats to the Fig Winners!!

ba-awesome-colorful-fireworks-animated-gif-image-s.gif

Everyone is a winner for being a part of this first ever one of a kind Froot Event!!

icon_cheers.png
Super Special Thanks for your generous donations
icon_cheers.png

@Ottawaguy, @Arqueto, @ The Mysterious Benefactor, @Mcgregor, @Bjjpitbull8

Much love to @One MMA Fan for doing all the heavy lifting while me @bigwaverider, @Ottawaguy, & @Arqueto drove him crazy with details with the rest of the shooperz!
:D

& to teh Foot Fadda Himself @Ottawaguy for conceiving this good time while rethinking his life in a Kraft dinner bath!!!

View attachment 716675

EAT MORE FROOTS!!!

Thanks bro. We busted our anuses on this contest. It paid off. the level of shoops was outstanding. Thank you for your contribution and thoroughness.

That dude's a hustler, least we know not to trust him now Good work everyone, haven't had a chance to see who's who yet but great job @bigwaverider awesome work I'll come back and comment later, must shit

Mirhalo bro. :D

@Myrddin Wild yours was the pick of the bunch for me, beautiful idea and execution, everything about it was spot on

@bigwaverider gorgeous work dude, great use of every vegetable known to man

I think I used 40 sources. Lots of image searching. Trying to find froots with the right angles, perspective, color, and light was a must.

My votes -@bigwaverider....heh, im sometimes too hipster to vote for your masterpieces. Too fucken good tho. What forced me to vote was i kept being drawn to the chest tattoo which looks fucken 3D. Dunno what occult shit you are up to there but thats another epoch defining bigwaverider classic in the books. Congrats bruh, noone deserves it more

@HughPhug well look at us reunited in voting again! Why the fuck did noone vote for this?! Scum

@Dead Kennedy my favourite of the lot, got a really big laugh. The voters are scum

@X Factor i guess from a technical perspective this would be my favourite, the mixture of the extremely pixelated background and the otherwise flawless image appeals to me. The thing that sealed my vote - is that lychee shell for his beard? Thats pretty high level froot mang

Also love the detached and somehow 80s-looking expression of the official

@Tomasz79 best overall aesthetic and the one I'd like to see used in a Pixar movie the most. Froots are not compromised in this shoop, oranges are oranges, broccolis and broccolis, potatoes are potatoes. Deciding factor in my vote, rogans nose

This is the only competition where ive felt bad for a few that i didn't vote for. But ya'll arent getting a shout out, get fucked!

Hipster.. This is you :D
latfh.jpg

Congrats to the top 3, @bigwaverider champ bless! and just wow at @Medulla Omoplata I think maybe yours was my favorite bro, great job man.

Shoutout to @One MMA Fan for all the hard work and throwing an awesome party and the froot shoop godfather @Ottawaguy for making dreams come true.

Shoutout to everyone who participated I love all you mofo's making Sherdog great, shoutout to everyone that donated and everyone that voted we couldn't do these awesome comps without you guys.

I wanted to make a bigger post and say more but my hangover is trying to kill me so I'm going to throw up and have a nap.

Peace

Mirhalo brah. I was afraid that mind really didn't tell a story. Had no humor at all or shock value. I just went straight up tons of froots.

The Elites from the shadow government win again.... why am I not surprised... Jokes aside, great job, great contest and congratz to @bigwaverider

He Mirdered another contest :D

Thanks bro. "He Mirdered another contest". I'm copy-writing that!!
PLSdJnf.gif

Big congrats to @bigwaverider for an awesome job. I knew #3 would likely take er down.........the level of layering and muscularity created using a variety of greens is impressive! And that tattoo. Damn son. Well done dog, and a big thanks and congrats to all the competitors who gave us a chuckle!

It was a challenge to use whole froots. I had little idea what I was doing but after a couple of hours I had the head done. I was like "Woah that looks cool! Maybe I can do it.". It was one of those Photoshops that with enough muscle, hammer, and chisel, it fell into place. Thanks my man.

Congrats to @bigwaverider and @Medulla Omoplata amazing work and a big thank you to @One MMA Fan for putting this thing together so much fun and I’m glad so many other people enjoyed it too

Than you thank you.

Congrats to @bigwaverider Had a feeling 3 was you.
giphy.gif

Mirhalo brah. i love that gif!! Do you know what event it is from?

Thanks bro. We busted our anuses on this contest. It paid off. the level of shoops was outstanding. Thank you for your contribution and thoroughness.

Mirhalo bro. :D

I think I used 40 sources. Lots of image searching. Trying to find froots with the right angles, perspective, color, and light was a must.

Hipster.. This is you :D
latfh.jpg

Mirhalo brah. I was afraid that mind really didn't tell a story. Had no humor at all or shock value. I just went straight up tons of froots.

Thanks bro. "He Mirdered another contest". I'm copy-writing that!!
PLSdJnf.gif

It was a challenge to use whole froots. I had little idea what I was doing but after a couple of hours I had the head done. I was like "Woah that looks cool! Maybe I can do it.". It was one of those Photoshops that with enough muscle, hammer, and chisel, it fell into place. Thanks my man.

Than you thank you.

Mirhalo brah. i love that gif!! Do you know what event it is from?
It’s from Fight Night 61, after the Bigfoot KO.

Back