Shoop The Froot Shoop Contest Sign Up

No.

Ya goof.
image.gif

@One MMA Fan is there a specific date that the shoop has to be posted by?. I already know the image I want to do, its from a old UFC fight..

From the competition rules section of the original post:
  • Your entry must be UFC 246 fight card related.
Just looking out for my fellow froot shooper here. I'd like to whoop ya fair and square vs seeing you disqualified!

Did @bigwaverider tell you that you basically have to take a week off work to babysit us before during and after the event?

My famous last words:

"Eh how hard can it be to host the competition, sherbros are smart and inventive I foresee no issues they been at this shoop contests for years now."

From the competition rules section of the original post:
  • Your entry must be UFC 246 fight card related.
Just looking out for my fellow froot shooper here. I'd like to whoop ya fair and square vs seeing you disqualified!

Yea @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

You need to be smart about it and it needs to have some relevance to the events of this card, UFC 246 Conor vs Cowboy.. anyone on the card, any build up shenanigans with the people involved in the actual card.

Yea @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

You need to be smart about it and it needs to have some relevance to the events of this card, UFC 246 Conor vs Cowboy.. anyone on the card, any build up shenanigans with the people involved in the actual card.
Yeah got it, I had in my mind to use this image of Cerrone, but I'll change it up and wait to find a good image from UFC 246.

Cerrone_Eye_711x400-696x392.jpg

Back