Shoop The Froot Shoop Contest Sign Up

I'd also ask that all contestants consider the environmental effects of this contest and stick to pictures of organic produce, thanks.

if it's all fruits can I use Nick Ring?

59277159.gif

I actually have a legit question, are cooked foods OK? Like chips as opposed to potatoes, or mushy peas & baked beans?

Or is it fresh produce?

@One MMA Fan is there a specific date that the shoop has to be posted by?. I already know the image I want to do, its from a old UFC fight..

You actually make sense for once

@One MMA Fan what about legumes?

I believe they are allowed.

But I'm doing my due diligence and using the Potato Shoop Council on this one yet it seems they are napping so please hold on this one for the final 100% answer.

Thanks for the opportunity, @One MMA Fan. Please make my participation official.

You are in the contest.

Be sure your name was noticed a long time ago when it came to the idea of making this froot and veggies shoop contest.

Your participation to the original Otto froot shoop was greatly appreciated.

I believe they are allowed.

But I'm doing my due diligence and using the Potato Shoop Council on this one yet it seems they are napping so please hold on this one for the final 100% answer.
Aye no rush, here's an example
GSXqOGS.png

@One MMA Fan is there a specific date that the shoop has to be posted by?. I already know the image I want to do, its from a old UFC fight..

I responded to you in the PM.

But for others also asking this.. we are using normal shoop competition formats and times.

The UFC 246 Conor vs Cowboy main card starts. That means from that point one you have 72 hours to deliver me in that PM a nice froot and veggies shoop.

Back