The "From Dusk Till Dawn" version of Salma Hayek is arguably the sexiest woman to ever live

This is one of the most ridiculous statements i have read here.
I've been to Czech rep and there ARE beautiful women there,but there will never be any group of women anywhere,ever on earth that can reduce Salma to a 6?!?!?

Man get the fuck out of here.

I've been to Czech rep and there ARE beautiful women there,but there will never be any group of women anywhere,ever on earth that can reduce Salma to a 6?!?!?

Man get the fuck out of here.
Funniest part was a 4 in Colombia. I have been there and no, Salma Hayek was not in the ugliest half.
This is the problem with anonymous forums, there are no consequences for making ridiculous remarks.

Reactions: HHJ
Funniest part was a 4 in Colombia. I have been there and no, Salma Hayek was not in the ugliest half.
This is the problem with anonymous forums, there are no consequences for making ridiculous remarks.
I think he just wants it to be true for some reason.

when i visited colombia for the first time, i actually found the women to be a bit overrated. Not because there was a shortage of hot girls, but because of seeing so many comments like this. I was expecting every girl i saw to be a perfect 10. to my dismay, though overall much hotter than American girls, there were also a lot of average girls. Salma would definitely have fit in fine with the hottest girls there

I don't know about THE sexiest, but she is up there surely.

She never really did a lot for me, although she had/has an amazing figure.

I’ll take 40+ superbowl shakira over that all day

Salma would be like a 6 in any mexican metropolitan area or like a 5 in the czech Republic. A 4 in Colombia. You can watch any mexican novela today and find hotter women than Salma, she is beautiful but over hyped.
If you would have wrote those stats comparing prime Salma to the girls in the club of those countries you'd have a lot less people shitting on ya. I can walk into any Twin Peaks in south Florida and see 2-4 girls on shift that look as good or better than Dusk till Dawn Salma. Different strokes for different folks. I always thought Stacey Dash had all the sex appeal for me growing up. She looked damn good with that old school haircut in Mo money. Then Kanye puts her in the video which was the cherry on top(chefs kiss). Salli Richardson in Great White Hype and Low down dirty shame is an honorable mention. Comparing the two in their primes to Salma is laughable lol

Out of super famous chicks, she's def in the HOF; possibly even Mt Rushmore level. And as far as famous chicks in their 50's, Liz Hurley is her only real competition.

Out of super famous chicks, she's def in the HOF; possibly even Mt Rushmore level. And as far as famous chicks in their 50's, Liz Hurley is her only real competition.
Whenever I hear mention of Liz Hurley I'm reminded of this bit by Jimmy Carr (paraphrasing).

"Speaking of looks, we were watching proper BBC News the other day and Liz Hurley came on the news. She was promoting some new TV show, and they did this thing. They would only get away with doing this on the news. They put her age after her name. So, it said, “Liz Hurley, 50.” And my girlfriend turned to me and went, “I hope I look that good when I’m 50.” I said, “You don’t look that good now. What do you think’s gonna happen?"

when i visited colombia for the first time, i actually found the women to be a bit overrated. Not because there was a shortage of hot girls, but because of seeing so many comments like this. I was expecting every girl i saw to be a perfect 10. to my dismay, though overall much hotter than American girls, there were also a lot of average girls. Salma would definitely have fit in fine with the hottest girls there
Well there are certainly beautiful Colombian women and Colombia is likely above the world average, but in no country, city or even street is Salma Hayek in the ugliest half of the population.

Back