The "From Dusk Till Dawn" version of Salma Hayek is arguably the sexiest woman to ever live

She's highly overrated.
I agree but that is because I have been around hot mexican women my whole life so she seems less impressive to me. Im actually more turned on by her charisma and voice she doesn't seem like a boring broad.

No no fuck no never no. This is only sexually frustrated contrarians saying this.
Not being a contrarian at all I have just been to places like michoacan, Jalisco, Zacatecas, Monterrey,nayarit which have hotter mexican women than salma.

Salma would be like a 6 in any mexican metropolitan area or like a 5 in the czech Republic. A 4 in Colombia. You can watch any mexican novela today and find hotter women than Salma, she is beautiful but over hyped.

Out of curiosity I just googled a bunch of pictures of crowds in Mexico City.

Lo and behold, there isn't a bunch of women hotter than Salma Hayek running around in literally any of the photos.... so it seems like your assessment may be incorrect.

I agree but that is because I have been around hot mexican women my whole life so she seems less impressive to me. Im actually more turned on by her charisma and voice she doesn't seem like a boring broad.
The charisma is of course part of her sexiness.

Not being a contrarian at all I have just been to places like michoacan, Jalisco, Zacatecas, Monterrey,nayarit which have hotter mexican women than salma.
621.jpg

Remember guys sexy and beautiful are not the same thing. I don't fancy Salma as ever having been a top tier beauty, but if we're talking sexiness then there are very few women who can matchup. The " From Dusk Till Dawn" version of Salma might literally be the sexiest woman to ever live. If you have better candidates I would damn sure like to see them.

View attachment 1013834
View attachment 1013835
sexy-waynes.gif

I can agree with @Jesus X about there being hotter, but for me personally. Salma will be forever bae at any age. And funny enough the movie that cemented it for me was “Fools Rush In”.

Remember guys sexy and beautiful are not the same thing. I don't fancy Salma as ever having been a top tier beauty, but if we're talking sexiness then there are very few women who can matchup. The " From Dusk Till Dawn" version of Salma might literally be the sexiest woman to ever live. If you have better candidates I would damn sure like to see them.

View attachment 1013834
View attachment 1013835

I would have absolutely no pullout game with her, wouldn't be possible

Reactions: HHJ
She would surely be in my top10 mental list, not sure i would ever be able to make a legit ranking though

Many many are just all too good lol
And usually we end up making usual super famous names, while many times there are even hotter ones that are just not as famous (or not famous at all)

Maybe my all time #1 would be prime Adriana Lima... but still then you will have lot of others that would have legit claim at very same spot

Seems to me any attempt at ranking is stupid lol, a fight i can't win

She's up there for sure. Hell she's up there today even at her age but there is competition over the years.

lol at saying salma is a 6 in mexico or anywhere else. been to mexico 100's of times. been to Panama 50 times (married a Panamanian), colombia a few times, engaged to a dominican, etc. Salma is top 99.99999% in any of those places. ridiculous to say otherwise. how is she demoted to a 6? Flat ass? small boobs? horrible curves? ugly face? please

Last edited:
lol at saying salma is a 6 in mexico or anywhere else. been to mexico 100's of times. been to Panama 50 times (married a Panamanian), colombia a few times, etc. Salma is top 99.99999% in any of those places. ridiculous to say otherwise. how is she demoted to a 6? Flat ass? small boobs? horrible curves? ugly face? please
Right,its just contrarianism.

The only thing anyone should be saying about Salma Hayek is THANK YOU GOD

Attachments

• 679a0db9af65045a20e581a850d4ad12.gif
    679a0db9af65045a20e581a850d4ad12.gif
    537.6 KB · Views: 0
She's up there for sure. Hell she's up there today even at her age but there is competition over the years.
She is still a fuckin fox

Salma would be like a 6 in any mexican metropolitan area or like a 5 in the czech Republic. A 4 in Colombia. You can watch any mexican novela today and find hotter women than Salma, she is beautiful but over hyped.
get-out-leave.gif

Back