The "From Dusk Till Dawn" version of Salma Hayek is arguably the sexiest woman to ever live

Seahawks Fan

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Remember guys sexy and beautiful are not the same thing. I don't fancy Salma as ever having been a top tier beauty, but if we're talking sexiness then there are very few women who can matchup. The " From Dusk Till Dawn" version of Salma might literally be the sexiest woman to ever live. If you have better candidates I would damn sure like to see them.

MV5BZjAxNmFiMjktNzE0MC00MTEwLTlmZmItZThkOTk4ODQxY2Y0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzkyOTg1MzE@._V1_.jpg
17bf12c232fc79a2ea5921ea10fa4bb8.jpg

I don't know about "the sexiest" but I did dedicate quite a few faps to that scene....

i still remember that scene from the movie theatre. I had no idea who she was, but when she started that scene it just took my breath away. can't remember anyone else doing that. Maybe Britney the first time hit me baby came on

As far as just radiating femininity and sex appeal with a 100% natural body to match, you really have to go back to golden age Hollywood to even come close like Sophia Loren

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Eiza Gonzalez did a pretty good job reprising that role as well.

tumblr_ou4q8p4NwM1ua1nbgo2_500.gifv

Salma would be like a 6 in any mexican metropolitan area or like a 5 in the czech Republic. A 4 in Colombia. You can watch any mexican novela today and find hotter women than Salma, she is beautiful but over hyped.

She makes any serious top 10 list

Back