The Free Spending GOP at it again. US to borrow the most money since 2008

The new round of tax breaks for the 1% that the President wants aren't going to help this. I guess we need to stay crouched at the edge of the table waiting for the trickle-down....

Supply-side economics produces about as much "trickle" as Darren Till at the very end of a weight cut.

Dems getting rid of their identity politics would bring loads back. Agreed. Supporting the 2nd amendment as well would require Republicans to completely re-do their platform to get back into anything at all
I won guns and dont think bathrooms should be made non gender specific. Still I cannot imagine abandoning the democratic party in favor of Republican policy over those two issues. It is unthinking to do so IMO and reflects a religious sort of affiliation with political party.....
Nope, immigration is enough to have them voting red.

^^Correct!
The immigration "issue" will keep them republican. Have you guys even read threads on this forum about "the death of Europe" ", "white genocide in SA" etc....

They claim democrats are the party of identity politics but the GOP have been a white identity party for a long ass time now!

Someone told me the American conservatives are all about projection, and he was right. Just look what they said about Obama, "he's authoritarian" etc and then look what they voted in,LOL!

Its sadly only going to get worse before its going to be better

^^Correct!
The immigration "issue" will keep them republican. Have you guys even read threads on this forum about "the death of Europe" ", "white genocide in SA" etc....

They claim democrats are the party of identity politics but the GOP have been a white identity party for a long ass time now!

Someone told me the American conservatives are all about projection, and he was right. Just look what they said about Obama, "he's authoritarian" etc and then look what they voted in,LOL!

Its sadly only going to get worse before its going to be better
Lol, this reminds me of those numb nuts around here that would complain about Obama being "divisive" with a straight face.

Last edited:
Lol, this reminds me of those numb nuts around here that would complain about Obama being "divisive" with a straight face.

Yeah and the same people voted in this guy.....you Can't make this shit up.
8648932f7e2e830c094a1adfc57267ed4eaae92a.png

I wish they would be honest and just say- "we want white people in control, and if oligarchs fucks us in the ass to get us there so be it"

Last edited:
maxresdefault.jpg

Where are you Rand? hiding from all the winning MAGA!!!! :)

"The Trump administration is considering bypassing Congress and giving a $100 billion tax cut to the rich. Experts say 97 percent of the benefits would go to the richest 10 percent of Americans and that nearly two-thirds of the benefits would go to the ultra-rich—the top 0.1 percent of Americans. The proposal comes after President Trump pushed through a highly unpopular $1.5 trillion tax cut last year, which overwhelmingly benefited big corporations, multimillionaires and private equity managers."

"The Trump administration is considering bypassing Congress and giving a $100 billion tax cut to the rich. Experts say 97 percent of the benefits would go to the richest 10 percent of Americans and that nearly two-thirds of the benefits would go to the ultra-rich—the top 0.1 percent of Americans. The proposal comes after President Trump pushed through a highly unpopular $1.5 trillion tax cut last year, which overwhelmingly benefited big corporations, multimillionaires and private equity managers."

LOL

The funny part is that people believe he's anti establishment. He IS the establishment. Him and his rich friends are laughing their way to the bank.

And I like Trump, well like is a strong word, I find him entertaining.

Back