The Four Season Gaffe

What a disgrace using a hard working mans location instead of a big corporate controlled overpriced Hotel...The Horror...

Utterly bizarre, I think the face saving theory when the real four seasons turned them down is the only explanation.
It's the only explanation that makes even a tiny amount of sense (while also being completely on brand)

The version of the story I heard is that Trump announced that it would be at the 4 seasons hotel before they had actually booked it. At which point the hotel contacted them and said no fucking dice. They then scrambled to save face and quickly came up with idea of doing it at an establishment of the same name in the same city.

Which even more ridiculous if true, but also 100% on brand.

Funny enough that timeline is actually exactly on time too. The actual Four Seasons is about a 20 minute trip from the landscaping company (10 miles). Trump's correction came like thirty minutes later from his first posts.

I'll be honest: This was such a curveball and my brain was so broken from the 3 days of lacking sleep due to the election.... I became super concerned there was some huge announcement of fraud or worse uncovered at this random establishment. Essentially it shorted-out my brain. Then, when I saw Rudy, I knew everything was fine.

I wonder if any Trumpers are looking at this and starting to see the shit-show that everybody else saw for the last 4 years.
They genuinely thinking WTF !! and are embrassed but will never admit it; the sane ones that is.

DRvZidO.png

I am curious how this happened.

The back alley setting made the whole thing seem shady.

Back