The Four Season Gaffe

rj144

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I know it's been discussed, but what is the mechanics of how this happened:

Was it something like this?

Four Seasons Landscaping: "Four seasons landscaping, how can I help you?"
Giuliani team: "Yes, this is blah blah, from Rudy Giuliani's office. We would like to schedule a press conference."
Four Seasons Landscaping: "... (silence)... Are you fuckin with me?"
Giuliani team: "No, we'd like one of your ballrooms or lobbies."
Four Seasons Landscaping: "....(silence)....Umm... we have a parking lot?"
Giuliani team: "Ok, we'll setup tomorrow."
Four Seasons Landscaping: "Uhh... ok? You can't miss us. Take a right after the dildo store."
Giuliani team: "Fantasy Island?"
Four Seasons Landscaping: "Yes."
Giuliani team: "We know it well."

ALL THE NETWORKS
“All the courts have decided there is no fraud”

OHHH ALL THE COURTS OH MY GOD

201107-rudy-giuliani-biden-reaction.jpg

I did wonder what ever happened to that big presser

it seemed nobody was covering it

The version of the story I heard is that Trump announced that it would be at the 4 seasons hotel before they had actually booked it. At which point the hotel contacted them and said no fucking dice. They then scrambled to save face and quickly came up with idea of doing it at an establishment of the same name in the same city.

Which even more ridiculous if true, but also 100% on brand.

The version of the story I heard is that Trump announced that it would be at the 4 seasons hotel before they had actually booked it. At which point the hotel contacted them and said no fucking dice. They then scrambled to save face and quickly came up with idea of doing it at an establishment of the same name in the same city.

Totally what happened

It's a total validation of the election results and sheisterness that their decision post-denial by the hotel was "let's pretend this was our plan and find a different business with the same name" and not "let's correct the location with another place that hosts events or pressers".

When your lawyer can't even work the Google to book a venue, you might have picked the wrong one.

I actually think its worse than that.

I think they announced Four seasons then the Hotel told them, like fuck are you having your phony conference here gtfo. So they went to the lawn care centre instead.

Back