The Four Season Gaffe

DRvZidO.png

Would buy

Conspiracy theorists:
The elites in governments around the world are fooling you and have pulled all the strings so far with their covid-19 "plandemic" on its journey to enslaving us all.

President Trumps people; the team behind the most powerful man in the world:
Mistakenly book the parking lot of a landscaping company for a press conference instead of the four seasons hotel.

<Dany07>

They just booked the location that the left wing press deserves.

It was just fucking weird all around.

Big ups to that landscaping company though, there's no better advertising for that price!
Sort of.
It will potentially ruin their business depending on how they handle it.
I'm sure their phone lines are unusable.

I'm came into this thread expecting a giraffe dressed in layers. I am leaving disappointed.

I love this so much I need to comment again.

These morons are the ones guiding Trump. No wonder the entire administration is a dumpster fire. These idiots are clueless and alcoholic Rudy is a disgrace.

Conspiracy theorists:
The elites in governments around the world are fooling you and have pulled all the strings so far with their covid-19 "plandemic" on its journey to enslaving us all.

President Trumps people; the team behind the most powerful man in the world:
Mistakenly book the parking lot of a landscaping company for a press conference instead of the four seasons hotel.

<Dany07>

"The main thing that I learned about conspiracy theory, is that conspiracy theorists believe in a conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is actually chaotic. The truth is that it is not The Iluminati, or The Jewish Banking Conspiracy, or the Gray Alien Theory. The truth is far more frightening. Nobody is in control. The world is rudderless...”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back