The fights in the UFC that caused the most controversy?

Exactly. The funny thing is, now the two posters arguing there was no controversy are creating controversy over whether or not there was controversy in the first place. Talk about idiotic.

If I say a squirrel ran through my living room when it didn't, I'm not creating controversy by arguing the point. Just being a jackass and making shit up. Ask all of Diaz's friends if he won and of course they will say yes. It's not a controversy if a few people yell controversy. It doesn't work that way.

Cain is a paper champ. He should have never gotten the shot after one win. JDS should be the real champ. Oh no, I just created a controversy.

If I say a squirrel ran through my living room when it didn't, I'm not creating controversy by arguing the point. Just being a jackass and making shit up. Ask all of Diaz's friends if he won and of course they will say yes. It's not a controversy if a few people yell controversy. It doesn't work that way.

Cain is a paper champ. He should have never gotten the shot after one win. JDS should be the real champ. Oh no, I just created a controversy.

There was controversy by definition, your example does not work because there would need to be prolonged debate about the issue(see definition). Controversy is not defined by the participants of which create it, but by it's very existence.

It does work that way. This is controversy BY DEFINITION. It doesn't work by your subjective interpretation of it.

There was controversy by definition, your example does not work because there would need to be prolonged debate about the issue(see definition). Controversy is not defined by the participants of which create it, but by it's very existence.

It does work that way. This is controversy BY DEFINITION. It doesn't work by your subjective interpretation of it.

According to you, me arguing an irrelevant and false point about squirrels is controversy. As long as I do it for longer 5 minutes. It's not the amount of participants. It could just be me screaming it. Cain should have never gotten a shot. The UFC is a sham. JDS is the real champ. CONTROVERSY!!!

Recently, I would say Velasquez-Dos Santos II has created tons of controversy. It's a little sad that in this sport Velasquez and his camp can't admit he just got knocked out and Dos Santos can't just admit that he got caught with a big right and then was outwrestled for 4 rounds.

According to you, me arguing an irrelevant and false point about squirrels is controversy. As long as I do it for longer 5 minutes. It's not the amount of participants. It could just be me screaming it. Cain should have never gotten a shot. The UFC is a sham. JDS is the real champ. CONTROVERSY!!!

Not according to me, according to it's definition. I'm merely attempting to explain it to you as you seem to be having problems understanding it on your own. It's pretty frustrating, I could simply respond to your evey response "refer to previous post" and it would already illustrate the fallacy of every said response

Randy Vitor II is up there.

Randleman Bas and Rizzo Coleman were very controversial.

More recently, Greasegate, B.J. Penn Sean Sherk, Rampage Machida, and Machida Shogun I.

Back