THE FATE OF THE FURIOUS (Fast 9 Pushed Back to 2020 Release)

If you have seen THE FATE OF THE FURIOUS, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Update: April 13, 2016

Dwayne Johnson Welcomes Charlize Theron to FAST & FURIOUS 8

Dwayne Johnson wrote on Instagram: "Want to officially welcome my good bud and all around bad ass Charlize Theron to FAST & FURIOUS 8. When MTV asked her how she felt about coming in and playing the villain, her response was classic and the reason why I love that woman.. she said, 'I'm coming to mess that shit up!'"

12950477_460829234108226_736430907_n.jpg

Yes to Furiosa, no to Clints son who gets work thanks to his family lineage.

Fucking a she is hot. Will probably watch...when it comes to zee movie channels

can they just stop making these FNF movies?

they got shit after the first one.

Update: May 6, 2016

FAST & FURIOUS 8 Cast Let Loose In Cuba In New Set Video

Fast-and-Furious-8-Cuba-050616-Dragonlord.jpg

Fast & Furious 8 a.k.a. Fast 8 has the distinction of being the second film and the first big budget movie given the green light to shoot in Cuba since the start of improved relations between the island nation and the United States. The next installment of Universal’s guaranteed money-printing franchise is currently filming in Havana, and to commemorate the milestone, the production released a new set video paying tribute to the city and its people. The gist: they’re having a blast.

The first in what star Vin Diesel has described as a trilogy that will bring the series to close, Fast 8 is keeping the series tradition of sending the franchise’s globetrotting street racing enthusiasts to various exotic locals, including Iceland in addition to Cuba. The series will also see team Toretto in New York City.

Directed by Straight Outta Compton helmer F. Gary Gray, Fast 8 sees core cast members Diesel, Dwayne Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson and Chris “Ludacris” Bridges returning along with 2Fast 2Furious co-star Eva Mendes, Tokyo Drift‘s Lucas Black, and Furious 7‘s Kurt Russell and Jason Statham. They’re joined this time out by Charlize Theron, Kristofer Hivju and Scott Eastwood in as-yet unrevealed roles. It’s set to hit theaters April 14, 2017.

The ‘Fast & Furious 8’ Cast Let Loose In Cuba In New Set Video

Update: May 20, 2016

First Official Look at Charlize Theron in FAST AND FURIOUS 8

Here is our first look at Charlize Theron in Fast and Furious 8, courtesy of the film's official Twitter page. "Our crew has faced former military, mercenaries & more. Now they meet Cipher."

Ci6JnRZWkAA6N5J.jpg

Vin Diesel already announcing the release dates for parts 9 and 10?

This is more out of control than Planet of the Apes movies in the 1970s.

Update: June 24, 2015

FURIOUS 7 Becomes 3rd Highest Grossing Movie of All Time

Furious-7-Abu-Dhabi-Dragonlord.jpg

Furious 7 has just become the third highest grossing movie of all time, overtaking 2012’s The Avengers. The Fast and Furious franchise has made a habit of shattering any and all expectations.

What originally began as a forgettable Point Break rip-off slowly evolved into the definitive action franchise of the past decade. Later films found ways to incorporate the weaker entries in the mythology. Big names constantly joined the cast. Somehow, each film managed to get bigger than the last in terms of box office and scope. The crazier the series got, the more audiences responded. With Furious 7, they’ve responded to the tune of $1,520,032,910 worldwide.

Furious 7 is about to end its theatrical run, so don’t expect it to go much further than this. Both Titanic and Avatar are still entrenched in those top two spaces and, with the possible exception of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, no one seems capable of dethroning them for the time being. Still, a crazy car chase movie gave two of the splashiest blockbusters of all time a run for their money. There are no words for how impressive that is.

‘Furious 7’ Passes ‘The Avengers’ to Become the Third Highest Grossing Movie of All Time

Wait seriously, Fast and Furious 7 is third highest grossing film out of all films of all time?

dafuq???

Wait seriously, Fast and Furious 7 is third highest grossing film out of all films of all time?

dafuq???

Nope star wars episode 7 and Jurassic world both past it since that post, however some numbers indicate avengers may still be ahead of it as well. But still possibly top 5 worldwide unadjusted. Domestic I believe it is in the 30s...

Update: May 27, 2016

Cast of FAST & FURIOUS 8 Come Together for the First Time on Set

34q8bv8.jpg

The cast of Fast & Furious 8 is back on set together for the first time, and the group looks pretty happy to be reunited.

In a new set video of the cast, actors Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Nathalie Emmanuel, Ludacris, Kurt Russell, Scott Eastwood (playing a protegee of Russell), and Jason Statham can all be seen have a great time, but even that star-studded group doesn't contain the whole cast.

Missing from the set is new addition Charlize Theron and returning cast members Lucas Black and Eva Mendes, though Mendes isn't official for the film just quite yet. Kristofer Hivju (Tormund from Game of Thrones) will play one of Charlize Theron's henchmen. Fast & Furious 8 will hit theatres on April 14th, 2017.

Video: Cast of 'Fast & Furious 8' Come Together for the First Time on Set

without Paul Walker its just not the same

still waiting for the trailer to maybe change my mind

without Paul Walker its just not the same

still waiting for the trailer to maybe change my mind

Yeah, I have to say, I also am a lot less amped knowing that PW/Brian won't be around. A new film is bittersweet for sure.

Back