*** The FAQ Update Thread ***

Good work with that. I completely forgot about Tosa's training log list. I'd say you put that as the first or as the last link so it stands out, it's a big part of what this forum is about.

I would still suggest adding something more to the question "Q: Won’t lifting heavy things make me really slow and inflexible?". Maybe a sentence like "Bodybuilding-type training with limited ROM and intentionally slow reps can indeed result in loss of speed/flexibility."

Also, Glenn's suggestion is not based on a 5x5 rep scheme. I suggest you name the link "strength work for MMA" or "Glenn's approach to strength work for MMA", or something to that effect. I'd say add that link under the "Q: What kind of routine should I follow?"

Also, good call on adding both pics under the KB question. Now how about a third one? :)

jolie_on_the_beach_2_21.jpg

Good work with that. I completely forgot about Tosa's training log list. I'd say you put that as the first or as the last link so it stands out, it's a big part of what this forum is about.

I would still suggest adding something more to the question "Q: Won

Bump.

I think this is good enough to go. It has the same info as the older one, plus a couple of extra frequently asked questions, plus fixed broken links, plus new useful links added (like the ones about beginner's routines and list of training logs). It is also in a format that can be edited, so the thread can always stay open in case any changes/additions need to be made.

Back