The FACT that Brock Lesnar tested positive for PEDs, offsets the diverticulitis excuse in my opinion

Be honest Hunt is short, fat, unathletic and has as many losses as he does wins. He was not blessed in the gentics department.

Every now and then you get a dumbass on here that everyone rounds on for their stupidity; you are that dumbass guy.

Your definition of genetic superiority was basically based on aesthetics, then you described short, tubby DC as genetically superior.

You dumb fuck.

You evidently don't know what you're talking about at all. Lesnar has likely been pumped full of juice since he were a teen - Hunt not; we have no real idea of Lesnar's true genetics/capabilities.

So much for your genetics theory.

Oh, and for fighting; genetically Hunt has better genetics than Lesnar.

fedor and gsp are the only natural goats but fedor is HW & THE goat and gsp is WW goat

These guys talking about bio-science ITT have no clue about what they're discussing. Laughable and sad.

Google IS NOT your friend.

I'll get back to you TS, i think you might be onto something but first i'm gonna check out some of his older fights from his first stint in UFC on Fightpass to see if he looked any different. Fightpass is really handy for stuff like this, UFCs entire history a few clicks away. Such a great service.

How much does this amazing service cost? $999 a month?

For years and years we have heard this narrative that Brock Lesnar diverticulitis explains all his losses, that without it, things would be different.

Like this diverticulitis excuse, for years we heard these same fans say that Brock was a natural gifted athlete and PEDs had nothing to do with how big/shredded he was.

Now we know for a fact that Brock was always using, anybody with eyeballs already knew this but since 2008 we have to endure this BS thought of Brock being a natural gifted athlete.

Anyways, there is no doubt in my mind that Brock was using in his original 2008-2011 run in the UFC and Im positive he was using it in his NFL/Dyanmite MMA days.

The pee test back then were simply horrible. Brock was on Gear back then, USADA has exposed so many people who were testing clean for years.

So all this diverticulitis excuse to me, means nothing. So the man had trouble with diverticulitis but at the same time was taken roids to keep his size/explosiveness/strength, so in my mind this totally offsets the negatives of diverticulitis.

It's not just the fact he used it during his 2008-2011 UFC run. It's the fact that the man has been using it most of his life.

24g2jxi.jpg

90bf1a9ee29677c22d3c0e49e9c14a2c.jpg

You could tell that Brock was never naturally gifted during high school. Look at him in 1995 @ age 17.

Then In 1996 @ 18 years old, he suddently got huge from just a year ago. That's insane, you can tell right away his traps/delts/body simply got huge in 1 year.

Of course brock apologist will blame it on late growth spur, but this was @ 18 years old. I seen natural gifted athletes, they are huge/strong from around 13/14 years of age.

Anyways he started from his senior year in high school and never stopped taking them. Brock is a an individual who responded very positive to steroids, how you respond to steroids is largely genetic BTW.

So as you can see doing roids for most of you life actually has a huge effect on how your body develops, its a known fact that steroids size/strength stick with you even after you stop. Brock of course was on the most powerful PEDs, specially when he got into WWE.

So yeah stop using the diverticulitis excuse, his years of PEDs offset all of it. Thank you.
Totally agreed. I hate when people bring the whole "oh but he was always big" excuse in.

I'm a huge Brock Lesnar fan, but in all honesty this debacle lately has just left me sad.

Cain and Overeem beat Brock Lesnar under any circumstance

Be honest Hunt is short, fat, unathletic and has as many losses as he does wins. He was not blessed in the gentics department.
My blackbelt post -

Are you kidding me? IF Hunt has always been clean, he is extremely gifted genetically. He is one of the strongest guys ever in MMA, has a brick head and two brick hands. He also moves very well.

He is fat and gasses and sucks on the ground because he only started training hard at about 39.

Genetics are about the only thing he has going for him and it got him into the top 5 in the top MMA org in the world.

My blackbelt post -

Are you kidding me? IF Hunt has always been clean, he is extremely gifted genetically. He is one of the strongest guys ever in MMA, has a brick head and two brick hands. He also moves very well.

He is fat and gasses and sucks on the ground because he only started training hard at about 39.

Genetics are about the only thing he has going for him and it got him into the top 5 in the top MMA org in the world.

Hunt is more genetically gifted than brock or any fighter out there perhaps.

The dude started K1 late in life and beat people who had been training for a while.

The dude is vastly natural instinct...if he has never done roids, then that is even better.

Brock has been using roids since his senior year and its a known fact that he sucked before senior year.....So if anything he owes roids a shitload of thnx.

Everybody wants to talk about how Brock was on PEDs, but nobody wants to talk about how good Brock's wrestling looked.

giphy.gif

Look at the scoop right into mount. PEDs or not, Brock is an NCAA Division 1 National Champion, and it fucking showed. You can talk about PEDs all you want, and hell talk about about how he's just a fake wrestler, but the guy is a legitimate wrestler with one of the most decorated histories in wrestling to ever compete in MMA.

The guy actually is very talented at what he does, and Mark Hunt lost because of that. Brock didn't throw him across the ring with one arm because he was so jacked up on steroids, he dumped him to the mat with standard wrestling techniques.

The flaw in your thinking is you assume Brock's opponents are clean. You are really going to sit there and say Overeem never used? Mir?

I honestly don't think BOrk Ever had 'diverticulitis'. You can't pick and choose what to believe from the tongues of liars....it's always a lie.

06-Brock-Lesnar-Mark-Hunt-UFC-200-weigh.jpg

There appears to be a surgical scar right under his belly button in this pic.

Back