The FACT that Brock Lesnar tested positive for PEDs, offsets the diverticulitis excuse in my opinion

What are those pictures suppose to represent TS ? I saw a few post them but it's so strange why is there a surprise that a kid / teen / young man / man is getting bigger like really o_O

Here add this to like "proof of PEDs omg his growing". LOL

young-brock-lesnar.png

11123i.jpg

fighting isn't about genetics moron
It really is. The most talented and best athletes are the best fighters. Hence why Hunt loses as many fights as he wins and gets destroyed by mid level middleweights. You probably are a kid that believes your dad could beat everybody up.

I'm certain Brock is far genetically superior to Hunt and would beat Hunt regardless of PEDs.
How about big country ko kongo. the worst physic vs the best physic. this is mma and you are 100% wrong

fighting isn't about genetics moron
It really is. The most talented and best athletes are the best fighters. Hence why Hunt loses as many fights as he wins and gets destroyed by mid level middleweights. You probably are a kid that believes your dad could beat everybody up.

How about big country ko kongo. the worst physic vs the best physic. this is mma and you are 100% wrong
Kongo was well passed his prime of destroying a prime Cro Cop. Also, I said nothing about physique, Kongo is very average athletically. Obviously you've never competed or played sports to realize what athletically gifted means.

What are those pictures suppose to represent TS ? I saw a few post them but it's so strange why is there a surprise that a kid / teen / young man / man is getting bigger like really o_O

Here add this to like "proof of PEDs omg his growing". LOL

young-brock-lesnar.png

11123i.jpg
ab20c4a07ab4724327c119836a41d2be.jpg

tyson-and-cus-damato.jpg

Please stop making excuses.....Physical beast are already showing there athletic attributes from age 13+.

Brock never showed athletic attributes in his whole high school run until he was 18 years old.

Do you know what epigenetics are?

If I had pumped my self full of roids from age 17-18 on ward.....If I had activated my epigenetic muscle building gene, I might of been that big. Not height wise but muscle wise.

The point is this, without roids, he would never be close to the 300lbs that he was...He would've never activated his epigenetic genes of building muscle/being athletic.

Lol, no, you would not. Its laughable to suggest that. Do you realize just how many people are on the roids? None of them look like Brock.

Talent isn't genetics. Fuck you are dumb

Lol, no, you would not. Its laughable to suggest that. Do you realize just how many people are on the roids? None of them look like Brock.
Again epigenetics.

He activated his epigenetic thru roids......Thats why he got so big.

If he had never taken roids, he would've been unathletic like he was in high school...He wasn't good at all in high school until the steroids.

Well then the fact that Overeem juiced his ballsack off all those years and had a 500-1 test ratio when he fought Brock offsets ANYTHING he did as well. Right? AND for years to come (He's getting cracked the fuck out by Stipe anyway) because the effects of steroids stay with you. Correct?

And Jones positive test OFFSETS the "Wellllll I partied all rather than trained like I was supposed to for Gus. That's why I went life and death with him and arguably lost." excuse right?

Well then the fact that Overeem juiced his ballsack off all those years and had a 500-1 test ratio when he fought Brock offsets ANYTHING he did as well. Right? AND for years to come (He's getting cracked the fuck out by Stipe anyway) because the effects of steroids stay with you. Correct?

And Jones positive test OFFSETS the "Wellllll I partied all rather than trained like I was supposed to for Gus. That's why I went life and death with him and arguably lost." excuse right?

Overeem never tested positive when he fought brock. He tested positive in his upcoming fight against JDS. Brock fans keep spreading this misinformation that Overeem failed the drug test when he fought brock, when he clearly didn't....Was Overeem on roids when he fought brock? Probably tho but so was brock.

As for Jones....I doubt Jones abused roids as much as brock...Overeem got close to abusing roids as much as brock, but not really....Brock had been using since his senior year in high school....Overeem started showing steroids abuse since around his mid 20's...Doesn't compare closely to what brock did.

This isn't the Ultimate Genetics Championship

Fighters train hard, are mentally strong and usually don't turtle up after a punch to the face
Why couldn't Hunt turtle Brock? Why can't Hunt beat average middleweights? Why can't Hunt win more than he loses?

ab20c4a07ab4724327c119836a41d2be.jpg

tyson-and-cus-damato.jpg

Please stop making excuses.....Physical beast are already showing there athletic attributes from age 13+.

Brock never showed athletic attributes in his whole high school run until he was 18 years old.

Like those are some big kids giant of examples.. I'll give a pass just for the shoulders for The Rock. People are different and develop differently I won't pick on someone because he wasn't up to standards in his teens.

Whatever makes you feel you can continue the hate.. carry on don't let common sense stop you.

Lol points fingers at Brock for PEDs but shows me Tyson and The Rock. <43>

Why couldn't Hunt turtle Brock? Why can't Hunt beat average middleweights? Why can't Hunt win more than he loses?
I don't care about Hunt or Brock here

You said better genetics makes a better fighter and I called you a moron for it. You sound like you are 15 so I am not continuing this ..

I don't care about Hunt or Brock here

You said better genetics makes a better fighter and I called you a moron for it. You sound like you are 15 so I am not continuing here..
Stipe, Cain, DC, Rockhold, GSP, Weidman etc. are t genetically gifted as far as mma fighters go?

Back