The FACT that Brock Lesnar tested positive for PEDs, offsets the diverticulitis excuse in my opinion

I don't care about Hunt or Brock here

You said better genetics makes a better fighter and I called you a moron for it. You sound like you are 15 so I am not continuing here..
Stipe, Cain, DC, Rockhold, GSP, Weidman etc. are t genetically gifted as far as mma fighters go?

Like those are some big kids giant of examples.. I'll give a pass just for the shoulders for The Rock. People are different and develop differently I won't pick on someone because he wasn't up to standards in his teens.

Whatever makes you feel you can continue the hate.. carry on don't let common sense stop you.

Lol points fingers at Brock for PEDs but shows me Tyson and The Rock. <43>

Bro, most people are not even close to Mike Tysons and The Rock size at that age....So yes, they are great examples of athletes, specially in Mike Tyson's case which shows he was genetically gifted since around 13 years old.

You are simply in denial, anybody with eyes could see the huge increase in year from 1995 to 1996...from 17 to 18, as being super suspect...but keep thinking Brock was natural all along, Im sure you thought he was always natural until his failing test.

Again Im showing pictures when they were teenagers and more than likely never used.

Be honest Hunt is short, fat, unathletic and has as many losses as he does wins. He was not blessed in the gentics department.

Well Mark Hunt outmuscled Bob freaking Sapp in a strongman contest... and we all know Sapp is a beast who eats a horse a day. Hunt's striking is pretty quick for a guy his size and age. Samoans are also known for their thick bone density, which definitely helps when it comes to his chin. I agree with TS and think you are pretty wrong.

Bro, most people are not even close to Mike Tysons and The Rock size at that age....So yes, they are great examples of athletes, specially in Mike Tyson's case which shows he was genetically gifted since around 13 years old.

You are simply in denial, anybody with eyes could see the huge increase in year from 1995 to 1996...from 17 to 18, as being super suspect...but keep thinking Brock was natural all along, Im sure you thought he was always natural until his failing test.

Again Im showing pictures when they were teenagers and more than likely never used.

It's really normal to develop all of a sudden (well still a year) in your teen years.. c'mon now.

He is a large dude.. he filled up and by 18 he started to pack size.. in his early 20's became a large man. Not that uncommon at all.

I honestly don't think BOrk Ever had 'diverticulitis'. You can't pick and choose what to believe from the tongues of liars....it's always a lie.

Not sure if serious or just trolling....

It's really normal to develop all of a sudden (well still a year) in your teen years.. c'mon now.

He is a large dude.. he filled up and by 18 he started to pack size.. in his early 20's became a large man. Not that uncommon at all.
Bro it was at age 17 to age 18...It wasn't age 13 to age 14...Stop acting like it's not suspect at all. The denial in you is amazing.

LMFAO you can deny age 17 to age 18...but denying steroids in his college years is laughable lol....It's obvious he was on roids in college, it simply can't be denied.

Bro the denial in you is amazing man.

Again epigenetics.

He activated his epigenetic thru roids......Thats why he got so big.

If he had never taken roids, he would've been unathletic like he was in high school...He wasn't good at all in high school until the steroids.

You've never stepped foot in a high school boys locker room have you? I take it you were a nerd in high school, otherwise you'd realize that teenagers taking steroids is not uncommon at all. If it were that easy to look like Brock Lesnar the UFC would be filled with people with his physique.

I was about to say this. Very good chance PEDs is exactly why he got it.

And a very good chance it's completely unrelated and had nothing to do with PEDs.

BTW, both statements are nothing but SPECULATION. Clarifying...

You've never stepped foot in a high school boys locker room have you? I take it you were a nerd in high school, otherwise you'd realize that teenagers taking steroids is not uncommon at all. If it were that easy to look like Brock Lesnar the UFC would be filled with people with his physique.
Again learn what epigenetics are.

Just because some people genetics react amazingly to steroids...Doesn't mean that they were athletic beast without roids. Brock Lesnar sucked at sport thru out his high school career until his senior year which is when he started using.

You use estrogen blockers to not get the harsh consequences of being off cycle. If he hadn't used estrogen blockers, his hormones would be so fucked up that it would effect his fighting.

Hell he might grow tits because of all that estrogen.

So yes, it was a PED since it helped offset the estrogen that would fuck up his performance.

Basically, Borque would have double D bitch tits if he didn't take this shit.

Bro it was at age 17 to age 18...It wasn't age 13 to age 14...Stop acting like it's not suspect at all. The denial in you is amazing.

LMFAO you can deny age 17 to age 18...but denying steroids in his college years is laughable lol....It's obvious he was on roids in college, it simply can't be denied.

Bro the denial in you is amazing man.

Denial ? in what.. this is basic science shit.. wtf are we even talking about.. heck it can happen from 18 to 19 or even a year or two later.. it happens with late bloomers that fill up their frames later then others.

Didn't you have friends that had grow spurs over a season or two and then you see them and be like damn.

I had friends that got big from 18 to 19.. I had guys that got big from 15 to 16 etc.. all kinds of examples.

I myself grew steady and was always the biggest guy in the class / group / room etc.. I had the steady grow and stopped around 19 maybe even almost 20 come to think at it.

Last edited:
Overeem never tested positive when he fought brock. He tested positive in his upcoming fight against JDS. Brock fans keep spreading this misinformation that Overeem failed the drug test when he fought brock, when he clearly didn't....Was Overeem on roids when he fought brock? Probably tho but so was brock.

No, I think he failed a test when he was trying to get licensed long before he fought JDS.

But even still, you seriously think he wasn't on the fucking gear back then PRE-USADA as well? If you believe AliSTEROID was clean back then, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you.

As for Jones....I doubt Jones abused roids as much as brock...Overeem got close to abusing roids as much as brock, but not really....Brock had been using since his senior year in high school....Overeem started showing steroids abuse since around his mid 20's...Doesn't compare closely to what brock did.

What the fuck kind of statement is that? Have you seen Reem and Brock side-by-side leading up to their fight? Reem looked like he could appear on RAW with Brock. BOTH of them were on the gear and didn't get caught, imo. Reem only proved my point when he finally fucked up later on.

Lol at mentioning a tug of war. Hunt doesn't move quick and he gets destroyed in half of his fights. He also couldn't win two extremely low level boxing matches but none of that gets in the way if his tiny fan base that say he's a "legend".

I thought diverticulitis was only to explain him losing to Overeem, who was obviously natty.

Brock does not care. He get's as much money as he can, and why should he care beyond that? Obviously the man isn't walking any particular spiritual path. He's been very open about his character and beliefs. Even if somehow he were to be fined half of his money from the last fight, he still made well over a million dollars. He obviously enjoys his home and family more than anything. He is stacking up $$$ while he can. Karma will equal things out for him according to his methods and who he hurts or not. Brock's ego obviously does not care. Well-paid Brock = "satisfied with current situation" Brock.

I clicked on this thread expecting some retarded white belt shit, left pleasantly disappointed.

Back