yep-that-just.jpg

I...I...

What the fuck ?

ZXV1O.jpg

bQ5w1.gif
doing-crossfit-did-not-read+partner+fran.gif
uLWrijU.gif
Kqctx.gif

The girl in the first gif has left herself wide open to some ball deep action being stuck in that position.

Last edited:
It amazes me how many grapplers fuck around with P90X bullshit.

Id imagine they probably are based on what they can actually do. Second place would be decathlon. Now if we are talking potential and who could be the best with the same amount of training, things are different and football makes a lot of sense.

Granted I dont know shit about the NFL combine and stuff like that. Maybe thats actually a much better way to measure athletic feats than Crossfit.

Fuck this place.

(srs)

I'm ordering pizza, I don't give a damn. And wangz!

I'm cleaning up my backup HD, and I've come across a shitload of old documents (10-12 years old) of various notes, essays, saved messages, etc.

Dem feels are flowing strong right now.

Also, fucking fuck was I dumb as shit when I was young.

I'm cleaning up my backup HD, and I've come across a shitload of old documents (10-12 years old) of various notes, essays, saved messages, etc.

Dem feels are flowing strong right now.

Also, fucking fuck was I dumb as shit when I was young.

I cannot wait to experience this in ten years.

I cannot wait to experience this in ten years.

Much of what I came across was completely erased from my memory.

Man, some of that shit was just brutal.

Belph, in 10 years' time you'll have about 20-30 thousand 10-year-old f13/f49 posts to go through.

That should keep you occupied for a day or two.

I already cringe at the earlier posts.

My early posts are crap too. So are my present posts though.

I'm packing up to head to Vegas on Wednesday. I'm bringing my minimalist Adidas shoes and my velcro belt so I don't have to miss any lifting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back