The dumbest thing about Inception

Nah bro it's all good. You bring a lot of lols, it's no big deal.

Me and @revoltub made the joke awhile ago how Elliot went from #2 hottest chick (cause there's only 2 chicks in the movie) to #4 hottest dude.

Just means you have a great sense of humor too.

I'll again point out that plenty of dudes would've taken Page over Coitillard when that movie came out.

Which I why you should always be weary to claim attraction for any celebrity. Less they change gender later and prove you guy. If Ana De Armas transitions I'm in trouble.

Imagine if she transitions becomes a dude and you feel like you have a shot now. Turns out he wants to be the top.

Now you're finally having sex with your crush just not in the way you pictured it.

Imagine if she transitions becomes a dude and you feel like you have a shot now. Turns out he wants to be the top.

Now you're finally having sex with your crush just not in the way you pictured it.

Be careful what you wish for they say.

If cruise transitions does that make me more straight or less straight?

I loved that movie back when it came out but nowadays I just find it extremely pretentious, the girl actor who now thinks she's a boy is fucking terrible at her job, the editing sucks and the dialogue is super cringy.

Pass.

Having sex with Tom cruise will get you all the pussy in the world. Once you go Cruise, you'll never ever lose.
hes-right.gif

It's a film that you just need to accept for what it is and lose yourself in the experience. I get that. I was there in the theatres when it came out and I remember the sort of pop culture phenomenon it was. I still think it mostly holds up.

Whatever rules the film abides by...yeah fine. Whatever. Multiple people can share dreams, you can dream within a dream, you need someone to "architect" a dreamscape....okay sure maybe sorta dumb when you look at it but i can look past it.

But there is just one thing.....and it involves the subconscious characters or dream people who aren't real. The story states that they are elements of the SC that try to fight off intruders. this is one of the main elements the film fails to explain on any dodgy level.

So in the dream they have guns to fight these characters. I mean in a dream why would it matter if it's a gun or a donut that shoots sprinkles? Really it shouldn't matter because it's a dream. But whatever they use guns. Still not the biggest issue.

The biggest issue is when Joseph Gordon Levitt chokes one out.

I can suspend disbelief even for the gun usage in dreams. But how the fuck can you choke out a dream person. They are not real and do not have a real consciousness. In fact they don't even have a real circulatory system that can even be cut off. Actually I take back what I said before, shooting them is just as dumb.

Inception.
I own Inception on Blu-Ray but actually haven't watched it since it was in theaters. I mainly remember badly wanting to rail Ellen Page...

leo-dicaprio-ellen-page-inception-la-premiere-01.jpg

What a difference a decade makes...

ec1d571e90223013452473a2963adf1c

Elliot Page joined Oprah for his first sit-down television interview since coming out as transgender in December 2020. The emotional interview includes several revelations from Page about how the pressure to fit the expectations of the female gender in Hollywood took its toll on his mental health. During the exhaustive international press tour for Christopher Nolan’s “Inception,” Page suffered a panic attack and collapsed at the after party.
https://www.indiewire.com/2021/04/elliot-page-panic-attack-inception-1234634413/

<{dayum}>

Back