Economy The dow rises to top 37,000 first time ever yeah. Dark Brandon hits again!

The pinnacle of history of the American middle class. Literally the greatest economy ever witnessed.

I don't get the point of this particular point. The graph shows that the math didn't work prior to the GFC either.

Like most things, the post-GFC and post-covid rates are back in line with the pre-GFC, pre-covid trends.

I know you know better and we both know the WSJ knows better. Pre-GFC the housing market was out of control, wages were stagnant, etc. Nothing was done in the middle. Did we really think the problem was going to magically fix itself?

Reactions: PEB
Bidenomics must be working !

What a stupid tweet.

Market went haywire in early-mid 2021 to the point where you couldn't even make an offer on a house fast enough before it was sold for like 80k more than the asking price. Then there were rate increases to slow the housing market and tame inflation.

What exactly did Biden do to cause that situation?

You know the funny thing? She’s a PhD economist who agrees with you but you have your head so far up your ass you can’t even see the light of day.

You're learning why there's certain people on this forum that shouldn't even be given the time of day. Jack is one of them. He'll answer none of your questions, respond with his own and then hound you forever about juking his questions while pretending that he already answered the ones he avoided from the beginning. Trust me when I say just let him get the last word and don't waste your time anymore. It's utterly pointless to converse with this dude.

You're learning why there's certain people on this forum that shouldn't even be given the time of day. Jack is one of them. He'll answer none of your questions, respond with his own and then hound you forever about juking his questions while pretending that he already answered the ones he avoided from the beginning. Trust me when I say just let him get the last word and don't waste your time anymore. It's utterly pointless to converse with this dude.

I know it's pointless for you hacks to converse with people who are discussing things in good faith. And you're lying about me not answering questions. Neither of you offer anything more than childish personal attacks against people who dare question your party's talking points.

The pinnacle of history of the American middle class. Literally the greatest economy ever witnessed.

Do you think it's honest to present unscaled data?

Note that home ownership rates bottomed out from the GFC in Q2 2016 and have been rising since, outside of a blip related to the pandemic (shot up insanely high and then reverted to trend). It's not even clear what you're trying to say here or what your overall theory is, actually, since you never spell anything out. You just make these whiny posts and personally attack people who think for themselves.

It's crazy, stock market and home values where I live continue to climb.

What we haven't seen from economy truthers in this whole thread is any attempt to explain why, if "actually the economy is bad," unemployment is so low, wages are so high, growth is so high, delinquencies are so low, wealth is so high, job satisfaction is so high, etc.

What we haven't seen from economy truthers in this whole thread is any attempt to explain why, if "actually the economy is bad," unemployment is so low, wages are so high, growth is so high, delinquencies are so low, wealth is so high, job satisfaction is so high, etc.
Have you, even once in your life, stepped off your high horse and realized you aren’t right about everything?

It’s why when you lost our bet I merely had your signature say “I was wrong”. It must have been so foreign to you to even consider it.

Fear not, the next two times I beat you I will be less merciful.

Have you, even once in your life, stepped off your high horse and realized you aren’t right about everything?

It’s why when you lost our bet I merely had your signature say “I was wrong”. It must have been so foreign to you to even consider it.

Fear not, the next two times I beat you I will be less merciful.

OK, personal attack aside, can you explain why, if "actually the economy is bad," unemployment is so low, wages are so high, growth is so high, delinquencies are so low, wealth is so high, job satisfaction is so high, etc.?

And this is funny because your whole thing is that there is no possible way Republican propaganda can be wrong. You don't even think people need to (or should!) look at the data.

Democrat pollster tells Jim Acosta “get out of the bubble” because inflation was up “three percent higher than it was when Biden came in. In the last six months, there has been a decline in disposable income.”

Jim Acosta is upset Biden's polls are low and longtime Democratic pollster Stanley Greenberg had to set him straight.

Must be chilly in hell as I find myself agreeing with Briana Joy

Do you guys plan on doing any real estate buying once interest rates go down in 2025?

Dude picks fights with mods when they tell him a poster isn't the returning ban he thought it was.

Short answer: LOL, no. He's a textbook narcissistic psychopath.

Larry looks depressed hearing the positive news

Back