The Dong saved the night

The Dong made me feel inadequate tonight.....

When the Dong spurted out that money shot on Silva's mouth I got so very excited. I think Dong has a long time to grow as he penetrates up the shoot of the WW division, but when he finally gets that match with GSP, GSP's body better be ready for a hard and in shape Dong who will come to bang.

Pure gold hahahahah

Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif

First and probably last time he will ever entertain us.

When the Dong spurted out that money shot on Silva's mouth I got so very excited. I think Dong has a long time to grow as he penetrates up the shoot of the WW division, but when he finally gets that match with GSP, GSP's body better be ready for a hard and in shape Dong who will come to bang.

My favorite post in a long time.

Dong looked big tonight. We saw a very hard and furious Dong. I thought dong blew his wad, but he came hard in the second, exploding hard and accurately right on Silva's chin.

Haha maybe even better.

I'm officially on the Dong.... wagon. My new leader to topple GSP.

DHK v. GSP

DHK v. GSP

DHK v. GSP

Lmao!!

Even Mario wanted a taste of the Dong.

But does the Dong have enough juice to go and last full 5 rounds while keeping it up?

But does the Dong have enough juice to go and last full 5 rounds while keeping it up?

Asking the dong to perform like that for 5 rounds is rough. Two rounds might be all the dong could handle.

Tonight the Dong proved that he can finish in 2 rnds.

But what if Dong is facing someone that can't be finished in 2 rounds? Someone more demanding. Like GSP. What if Dong can't finish in 2 rounds and can't keep it up no longer? GSP wouldn't be impressed by Dong's performance then.

Back