The Dong saved the night

ElPaquito

White Belt
Reaction score
Praise the Dong for saving the card. What a horrible main card

The Dong went Hard tonight

When the Dong spurted out that money shot on Silva's mouth I got so very excited. I think Dong has a long time to grow as he penetrates up the shoot of the WW division, but when he finally gets that match with GSP, GSP's body better be ready for a hard and in shape Dong who will come to bang.

I gotta say both fighters saved the night, both really came to fight

When the Dong spurted out that money shot on Silva's mouth I got so very excited. I think Dong has a long time to grow as he penetrates up the shoot of the WW division, but when he finally gets that match with GSP, GSP's body better be ready for a hard and in shape Dong who will come to bang.

Lmao

Watching dong explode on Silvas chin made my night.

iXDzDs94l7xIf.gif

Dong looked big tonight. We saw a very hard and furious Dong. I thought dong blew his wad, but he came hard in the second, exploding hard and accurately right on Silva's chin.

I lol'd

I gotta get one of these in.

The Dong came on Erick Silva's face, twice.

Dong looked big tonight. We saw a very hard and furious Dong. I thought dong blew his wad, but he came hard in the second, exploding hard and accurately right on Silva's chin.

Lol best one yet.

I knew Silva wouldn't beat Kim. Kid is a bit overrated to be honest.

When the Dong spurted out that money shot on Silva's mouth I got so very excited. I think Dong has a long time to grow as he penetrates up the chute of the WW division, but when he finally gets that match with GSP, GSP's body better be ready for a hard and in shape Dong who will come to bang.

fixed it for ya... even funnier:p

maybe its the alchohol, but I laughed the entire time I read this thread.

I'm thinking the Dong is Sexyama's spiritual successor.

The Dong almost prematurely blew his load in the first but miraculously kept his wad in check in the second just in time for the money shot on Silva's face

Sooner or later the Dong will get pierce'd mark my words.

Joe Silva's reaction to the money shot says it all.

Back