The Dong saved the night

If Dong beats GSP it should be renamed the Weinerweight division.

Dong knows. It's not always good to blow wad early into the "skirmish" Best to save your best money shot when it matters....

Praise the Dong for saving the card. What a horrible main card

TJ Dillashaw and Raphael Assuncao saved the card.

that's just fact but the KO was awesome, not going to lie. Most unexpected turn of events in a long time. And much needed excitement before the main event.

Dong came to bang. Silva and his fans butthurt with a mouth full of Dong.

When the Dong spurted out that money shot on Silva's mouth I got so very excited. I think Dong has a long time to grow as he penetrates up the shoot of the WW division, but when he finally gets that match with GSP, GSP's body better be ready for a hard and in shape Dong who will come to bang.

Sick basterd lmaoo

The Dong had a ballsy performance. If all fighters were as spunky as the Dong MMA would have more excitiing finishes.

Erik's hype train got shafted by the dong.

badass KO. without a doubt I screamed when it happened.

Dong and Silva had both been going at it full pelt for 8 minutes. They were both tired and sweaty, so by the time the Dong dropped his heavy shot on Silva's chin, Silva dropped to his knees and fell onto his back to give the Dong better access to finish him off with another massive shot on his chin. By this time Mario Yamasaki was starting to get excited, who immediately jumped in to finish off the action.

I really like how the Dong hammered in when Erick was on the ground.

I was cringing earlier in the fight. He was just too wild. I am glad he beat Silva. That guy is beyond overrated. I thought it was pretty obvious after Fitch dominated him. Nice to see Dong finish the fight

Back