• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media The Dirtiness of Jon Jones exemplified by the Rampage fight

You got no honor. Probably picked that up from your dad.
In general, I would say - and I base this both on internet people and real life relations - Jon Jones fans are morally bankrupt people who has no idea what sportsmanship, fair play, and honor means - not just in sports, but in life. They are literally rotten to the core, and I wouldn't trust any of them around my kids.

that means rampage is not a real fighter

plain and easy answer
if u cant defend yourself
and if u cant damage your opponent
then dont fight
stop crying

you dont need to be a rocket scientist to figure this easy thing out
ive seen other fighters getting eyepokes but i dont see you making threads about them ts

lets just ban fighting then

Stipe should not fight that dirty cheater.
because your afraid jones gonna add an impressive win on his resume
youl get mad that no one can surpass his resume in this lifetime
the highest the hardest resume
lets be real

Honestly, this makes it worse. Jon is the better fighter but he lacks the confidence to do it without roids and blantant cheating like eye pokes.

His insecurity is kind of depressing considering how much he achieved. He'll cheat against opponents that he is clearly better than and he'll be battling out with 12yr olds on instagram calling him a "ducker" and he'll respond like "I am a world champion, my life is so great thats why I am replying to this post by a child calling me ducker at 4am"
theres a reason hes the best fighter
no ones perfect

In general, I would say - and I base this both on internet people and real life relations - Jon Jones fans are morally bankrupt people who has no idea what sportsmanship, fair play, and honor means - not just in sports, but in life. They are literally rotten to the core, and I wouldn't trust any of them around my kids.
no jones haters are only angry that no one can surpass his resume

jones haters are morally bankrupt
im gonna give u an example

jones haters logic:
they would rather fight tom aspinal whos a nobody
rather than fighting stipe whos the HW goat 2-1 in his last 3 fights
they would also fight tom rather than pereira who is a 2 division world champ

bro these are the decision making of jones haters
and your trying to tell me they are not weirdos right?

no jones haters are only angry that no one can surpass his resume

jones haters are morally bankrupt
im gonna give u an example

jones haters logic:
they would rather fight tom aspinal whos a nobody
rather than fighting stipe whos the HW goat 2-1 in his last 3 fights
they would also fight tom rather than pereira who is a 2 division world champ

bro these are the decision making of jones haters
and your trying to tell me they are not weirdos right?
Yes, that we don't like Jon has nothing to do with him being the dirtiest fighter EVER in the UFC, and a 2-3 time doping cheat + beating his gf, + dui, + running into a pregnant lady + ++ + +

It has to be all that other shit that makes us not like him.

Last edited:
Well, when all they do is say "Nuh-uh he didn't do it", they don't really have to come up with excuses. I am a little surprised with how boring and straight up delusional these guys have been though.

I'm fully convinced that Jones can have one of his psychotic episodes and beat the fuck out of one of his dickriders, like he did to his fiancée in front of his kids, and they'll still come back with "Well, everyone does that. It's normal."

I'm fully convinced that Jones can have one of his psychotic episodes and beat the fuck out of one of his dickriders, like he did to his fiancée in front of his kids, and they'll still come back with "Well, everyone does that. It's normal."
Yeah, I have stated this several times - Jon Jones fans don't just like Jon Jones, they are in love with him. And love makes blind.

Oh haha.. I didn't know you created a thread as well. Great Job.

Yeah, he threatened with his fingers, which extended his reach. It was a smart move, well within legal limits, until they nerfed the tactic. Dirty means illegal and it wasn't.
I'm going to disagree with you. A move can be dirty but technically legal imo. Threatening an illegal strike is a dirty move imo.

Back