Elections The Democratic Majority for Israel, is running ads against the only Jew running for president

I am one of them, you illiterate swineherd. Yeah, a 3,000 year old Civilization that is overrepresented in every learned profession is "trash."

This board is the worst of Antifa reddit and 4chan all at once. Gross.

truths hurt. your resorting to petty name calling is proof.

I am one of them, you illiterate swineherd. Yeah, a 3,000 year old Civilization that is overrepresented in every learned profession is "trash."

This board is the worst of Antifa reddit and 4chan all at once. Gross.

Calling people illiterate when the word Jew and Israel have two different definitions, and you can't seem to tell the difference is hilarious.

Calling people illiterate when the word Jew and Israel have two different definitions, and you can't seem to tell the difference is hilarious.
Israel is the ancient home of Jews, an ethno religious group. So saying "Italians are cool but Italy is awful" makes as much sense.

Of course, because you are a half stepping coward that would never meet me at 27th and Broadway.
Get the sand out your cunt keyboard warrior. you ain't doing jack squat. Be a good little libcuck and beatbox to Elizabeth Warren's farts, men are talking.

When are people going to realize that North American Jewish people and Israelis share a religion and very little else?

Get the sand out your cunt keyboard warrior. you ain't doing jack squat. Be a good little libcuck and beatbox to Elizabeth Warren's farts, men are talking.

I bet you wouldn't say that to my face on 27th and Broadway.

Also, you guys need to tone down the anti-semitism with your Bernie hate.

I bet you wouldn't say that to my face on 27th and Broadway.

Also, you guys need to tone down the anti-semitism with your Bernie hate.
Bernie is the antisemite you hipster libcuck. If you are Jewish and you had a shred if decency you'd be voting Republican the second those 4 antisemite cunts became the prevalent voice of the Democratic party.

Of course, because you are a half stepping coward that would never meet me at 27th and Broadway.

you're a punk who wouldn't meet me on a corner in Winslow, Arizoner.

Bernie is the antisemite you hipster libcuck. If you are Jewish and you had a shred if decency you'd be voting Republican the second those 4 antisemite cunts became the prevalent voice of the Democratic party.

I don't see Bernie hating any Jews, but I see you hating one.

I don't see Bernie hating any Jews, but I see you hating one.
Bernie is the type of Jew that sells other Jews to the Nazis. You suck him off on 27th and Broadway because you are probably in the same boat. So don't bitch to me about Jewish values. Perhaps in the past this wasn't the case, but the parties have shifted. today Jewish values are more aligned with Republican values then the Democrats and their squad of openly admitted antisemites. You conveniently ignore this because instead of calling out your party for being anti-Semitic, you have changed along with them. You make me sick

Bernie is the type of Jew that sells other Jews to the Nazis. You suck him off on 27th and Broadway because you are probably in the same boat. So don't bitch to me about Jewish values. Perhaps in the past this wasn't the case, but the parties have shifted. today Jewish values are more aligned with Republican values then the Democrats and their squad of openly admitted antisemites. You conveniently ignore this because instead of calling out your party for being anti-Semitic, you have changed along with them. You make me sick

Yeah dude, suck on this.

jew-chp6-1.png

Yeah dude, suck on this.

jew-chp6-1.png
Like I said soyboy, values of both parties have shifted. Before the Dems got hijacked by antisemites they were supported by many jews. You're too much of a libcuck to realize the Republicans are the ones now. You and those still on the dems boat have no business categorising themselves as pro Jewish.

And you still haven't addressed the "squad" biggots. No wonder scum like they endorse bernie

When are people going to realize that North American Jewish people and Israelis share a religion and very little else?
Mostly true. There are enclaves that are rabidly right wing such as the NY hasidic Jewish community that backed Hillary almost to a person. They would vote for a Republican if they weren't so often making anti-semitic statements.

Like I said soyboy, values of both parties have shifted. Before the Dems got hijacked by antisemites they were supported by many jews. You're too much of a libcuck to realize the Republicans are the ones now. You and those still on the dems boat have no business categorising themselves as pro Jewish.

And you still haven't addressed the "squad" biggots. No wonder scum like they endorse bernie

Lol, do you have any idea how cartoonish you look talking like this.

You going to cash me outside too?

<Dany07>

That poll is current. You have nothing to say. Most Jews in America are Americans first. They don't put Israel first unlike some traitors, most Israel hawks who aren't even Jewish, just love that Israeli lobby money like Trump as he bends his knee to his Saudi terrorist daddy.

Anti-rich leftists arguing that Michael Bloomberg is richer than Donald Trump is hilarious. He also has more bastard grandchildren thanks to Georgina.

Back