Elections The Democratic Majority for Israel, is running ads against the only Jew running for president

It's pretty factual how extremely rich Jewish interests made their money, and how they are highly over-represented in all forms of media in the West. There are many things I really like about Jewish people and culture. I do not wish it destroyed, and think Jewish families generally do a lot right.
We have learned to leverage our intellect despite our low numbers. Quality over quantity.

Though I personally am really ready for the Jewish exodus from the Democrat party.

Israel is our only foothold in the Mid East. And a source of medical and scientific innovation. It is our spirit animal.

stop that. Isreal isn’t our foothold for shit. We don’t have to be in the Middle East. We are oil self sufficient and the world is going to green energy.

they drag our brothers and sisters into do bring their wars. It’s criminal. They are no ally. They are a foe. Their influence in our government must be rooted out.

Israel is our only foothold in the Mid East. And a source of medical and scientific innovation. It is our spirit animal.

ban. permanent man. IP ban. solitary confinement, with no possibility of parole - for life.

our spirit animal is the American Bald Eagle, son.

*Hulk Hogan
U4gW_iu2fdzA5--bCEOTj33Y-_nZ5_-v1TgkcPijkgA.jpg

Bernie is a self hating Jew. He isnt religious, married a non Jew, and doesnt believe in any form of Jewish ethnicity. Thinks Israel is white supremacist. This is logical.

You are a self hating American and a Israeli firster.

Fuck off traitor.

It kind of takes the veil off of the American-Israel lobby that a guy expressly and repeatedly saying he supports Israel and its right to exist still needs attacking because he also says Palestinians are humans deserving of dignity.

It's a pro-unchecked aggression and pro-genocide movement more than anything.

It will be interesting to see whether a group like Mellman's Democratic Majority for Israel will go on record with any serious criticism whatsoever of Kushner's ME peace plan.

except Russia really didn’t have influence for shit. While isreal has been influencing the decisions about leadership the decades.

you really think russia has influence in our government? Watch more tv.

I mean after we have sanctions up the ass against them? Gave ukraine javelin missiles? Killed dozens of their military contractors?

I don't completely agree DC is a heap of money loving greedy a-holes. Their all in deep with wherever the money comes from Russia has plenty of billionaires who play the game. To the TS this is par for the course it's not about religion it's about money an Sanders is the only real threat to the system. They been setting up for decades that started with trickle down economics. Warren was really good at playing the game till she was caught. Remember Warren voted Republican in the 80's an 90's.

stop that. Isreal isn’t our foothold for shit. We don’t have to be in the Middle East. We are oil self sufficient and the world is going to green energy.

they drag our brothers and sisters into do bring their wars. It’s criminal. They are no ally. They are a foe. Their influence in our government must be rooted out.
And....why I hate the alt right. You want the money and influence of rich pro Israel Jews like me to go back to the Democrat party? Israel is the light of the world. And ignoring Islam is exactly how you get colonized by it. Read some history.

Amazing how Israel brings out the ugly side of both the radical left and the isolationist alt right. Horseshoe Theory in practice.

Jews are the ultimate litmus test. Do you judge people solely because they are different, or only if they are actually a dangerous minority? Do you respect success and history, or does the success of others bring rage into your heart? Are you myopic and entitled? This question answers all these questions.

G#d bless America, Israel, Western Civilization, and Donald Trump.

Amazing how Israel brings out the ugly side of both the radical left and the isolationist alt right. Horseshoe Theory in practice.

Jews are the ultimate litmus test. Do you judge people solely because they are different, or only if they are actually a dangerous minority? Do you respect success and history, or does the success of others bring rage into your heart? Are you myopic and entitled? This question answers all these questions.

I said a real American.

this is where you fail. recognizing that Israel is trash doesn't mean Jewish folks are trash. you know, there are Jewish folks that don't live in Israel right?

this is where you fail. recognizing that Israel is trash doesn't mean Jewish folks are trash. you know, there are Jewish folks that don't live in Israel right?

Like Bernie Sanders who he hates.

And who I support.

I am one of them, you illiterate swineherd. Yeah, a 3,000 year old Civilization that is overrepresented in every learned profession is "trash."

This board is the worst of Antifa reddit and 4chan all at once. Gross.

Back