Elections The Democratic Majority for Israel, is running ads against the only Jew running for president

Lol, do you have any idea how cartoonish you look talking like this.

You going to cash me outside too?

<Dany07>

That poll is current. You have nothing to say. Most Jews in America are Americans first. They don't put Israel first unlike some traitors, most Israel hawks who aren't even Jewish, just love that Israeli lobby money like Trump as he bends his knee to his Saudi terrorist daddy.
Did I strike a nerve soyboy? The truth hurts. But I don't think it's too late for you. You seem to be militant about perpetuating the Jewish community and culture. I think at heart you are more Republican than your butt buddies and boomer folk have you believing. Unlike those sheeple you don't have to get conned by that traitorous scumbag Bernie, and these progressive libtards playing the antisemite card, when their own party openly spews it.

Make no mistake, to align yourself with the one and only Jewish state, is to align yourself with the Jewish cause. The only people who try to differentiate are the indoctrinated libtards who are more aligned with their political affiliations than their Jewish community. Then they try to sway other Jews to differentiate to justify their deep down misery for it.

Back to Bernie, Don't get fooled by this turd in sheep's clothing. He doesn't want to continue his Jewish lineage, he doesn't care. The only time he'll bring it up is to get your vote. Meanwhile he sides with "the squad" which again you ignore. Repent my friend, you don't have to be chained to the Democratic plantation just because some of your libtard folk are fooled to be on.

Last edited:
Did I strike a nerve soyboy? The truth hurts. But I don't think it's too late for you. You seem to be militant about perpetuating the Jewish community and culture. I think at heart you are more Republican than your butt buddies and boomer folk have you believing. Unlike those sheeple you don't have to get conned by that traitorous scumbag Bernie, and these progressive libtards playing the antisemite card, when their own party openly spews it.

Make no mistake, to align yourself with the one and only Jewish state, is to align yourself with the Jewish cause. The only people who try to differentiate are the indoctrinated libtards who are more aligned with their political affiliations than their Jewish community. Then they try to sway other Jews to differentiate to justify their deep down misery for it.

Back to Bernie, Don't get fooled by this turd in sheep's clothing. He doesn't want to continue his Jewish lineage, he doesn't care. The only time he'll bring it up is to get your vote. Meanwhile he sides with "the squad" which again you ignore. Repent my friend, you don't have to be chained to the Democratic plantation just because some of your libtard folk are fooled to be on.

Say libtard for me again.

It makes my dick hard.

Knock the Jew hate off. Bernie does not approve of your Jew hate.

Say libtard for me again.

It makes my dick hard.

Knock the Jew hate off. Bernie does not approve of your Jew hate.
Think it through kido. Digest it. By the time you shit it out you'll be a new man. Tell your friends.

Last edited:
Self hating phaggit identified. Bernie deserves your vote

See I'm not a snitch like your boy earlier. I don't believe in snitching.

You did just get yourself added to my OT call out thread though. Congratulations.

<yawn> Every country on earth with any kind of resources is trying to "manipulate our election". The TS is only bothered by those that are somehow connected to Israel.

<yawn> Every country on earth with any kind of resources is trying to "manipulate our election". The TS is only bothered by those that are somehow connected to Israel.

Not true at all.

I want a McCarthey era red scare for all foreign interests.

<{katwhu}>

<mma4>

Thought I stumbled into the OT again.

So isn't this the nail in the coffin for the claim that these pro-Israel groups, are groups for American Jews?

This seems to me to be evidence that this group, and this man, are not for American Jews, they are for the interests of a foreign nation, operating on US soil, and interfering in our elections in plain sight for everyone to see.

If you claim this group is for American Jews, then why are they attacking the only American Jew running for President?

Seems to me this is a pro-Israel group, not a pro-American Jewish group.

To add insult to injury, this cunt was named to the Democratic convention committee. Fuck you Tom Perez.

Discuss........

To the extent that a safe, secure Israel is needed as a safe haven for all Jews, then DMFI, AIPAC, ZOA, all the others, and even J-Street is for American Jews. Let's face it, we Jews can't rely on the beneficence of gentiles...not even here in the United States. To the extent that a presidential candidate doesn't agree with this, or (to give Bernie the benefit of the doubt) how this should be accomplished, he's fair game.

There's also a strawman argument here...nobody has ever argued that these groups are for American Jews...but that they are OF American Jews, RUN by American Jews. They're not run or directed by Israel, Netanyahu, Likud etc., etc. like the anti-Semites claim. The ADL is for American Jews.

There's also a strawman argument here...nobody has ever argued that these groups are for American Jews...but that they are OF American Jews, RUN by American Jews. They're not run or directed by Israel, Netanyahu, Likud etc., etc. like the anti-Semites claim. The ADL is for American Jews.

<Dany07>

Oh, yeah?!!! Well, meet me on the corner of Baltic and Mediterranean!!!

I will give you Bloomberg, but he is a Republican in party drag.

Funny how this pro-Israel group isn't worried about how electable a billionaire is in the Democratic party.

I would vote for Biden if he was the nominee.

Lo fucking L at voting for Bloomberg or Steyer.

I'm pretty sure I would never say I was apart of the left ever again if Bloomberg or Steyer won the nomination. Might as well hang a big sign on the party saying I'm not welcome.

I have no problem saying billionaires aren't welcome in my party.

Bloomberg wants to erase the 2A. He sucks.

Back