The day I met Overeem

Status
Not open for further replies.
So an mma fighter goes out of his way to make a female feel welcome at an event that was probably 99 percent dudes wearing just bleed shirts and you are upset about it?

I hope he fucked your girlfriend and they sent a cake to you after.

iWKad22.jpg

iWKad22.jpg

iWKad22.jpg

iWKad22.jpg

iWKad22.jpg

iWKad22.jpg

Damn you gave him the Michael Jordan of facepalms.

hqdefault.jpg

See kids....

Never eat food a stranger is giving away

Would you accept food from a stranger?

Another unique approach to a troll job by Macalpine, this guy really puts in work making these shit threads.

'I Cucked My Girlfriend Over To Overeem & All I Got Was This Lousy Thread'

seriously man, YOU MADE A CAKE for overeem? omg, you dont have your own life to follow? facepalm.

Also, when I was a celebrity I would be really disturbed about some fan giving me cakes. This is really creepy as hell.

Perhaps you should go out a little bit more.

That's fucked up about the cake. If he didn't want it. Could have told you. Yo I'm on diet. I can't eat cake right now. Perfectly understandable as a pro athlete. You could have eaten the cake yourselves. But the thing with these people. You must command respect. I met Josh Barnett a while ago and he was a little snarky. So I responded in kind. I told him I'm not here to poke him in the eye or drug test him so he doesn't have to be on the defense with me. Long story short. Josh was a really cool dude. If you have thin skin he could totally be a dick though. I didn't meet him at an expo though. Met him at a much more casual place. The thing about meet and greets at expos is sometimes the person there puts on the act because they know they're going to be meeting people. Sometimes they just get exhausted with all the people asking the same questions over and over. I preferably wouldn't want to meet any of my favorite athletes at an expo. Its too much of a controlled place to be in. Some where casual like a gym or bar is better.

Posting on the first page of a Macalpinerules thread. #blessed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back