The day I met Overeem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I baked Overeem a cake once, he opened it in front of me and ate the whole thing.

Then I said, "I hope you like rat poison, asshole, cause I didn't have any flour, only rat poison!"

He became violently ill - from both ends - for about an hour all over the fan booth. After that we had a good laugh about the whole thing.

We remain pals to this day, even though I pulled that little prank on him years ago.

Good times indeed!
la-chasse-d-eau-ne-marche-pas.gif

I think things would have turned out differently if you had baked the cake yourself.

I once met Valentijn Overeem in front of a Chinese restaurant and I gave him my leftover fried rice. He was very appreciative.

I won't be as mean as the others. Though the cake was a little odd, I would have given it to my agent who would have thrown it away out of sight while being grateful that someone thought enough of me to go to the trouble of getting it.

you should have gone to Cains table

YrKMCnk.jpg

Attachments

• waQtIZ5.jpg
    waQtIZ5.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 4
How do you figure that? Bouncers get paid to fight if necessary.

I was trying to point out that, in certain parts of the world, the probability of bouncers inflicting career ending injuries on Overeem brothers would go way up. Being a professional fighter doesn't help much when your kneecaps are blown off.

I feel you TS. I saw Alistair Overeem at a grocery store in Las Vegas s a few years ago. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Lmao these are some good rumours. At least you guys are creative when making shit up lmao. If this is true thats hillarious hahhahahaha, but when making rumours don´t make them too obvious, the yawning art at the end was a bit too much. But so funny though hahahha, you should had added that he KO´ed you hahahah.

As I always said, anecdotes (more than opinions) should be a constant in Macalpinerules' thread.
He's back with them and voilà, 10 pages.
Masterful

Ummm , i certainly wouldnt eat a cake some random person gave me. Who the hell knows what is in that cake, could be some wackjob trying to sabotage him. Also, would you rather chat up a hottie or some guy, welcome to the real world
Can't stop laughing but so true... I Wouldn't eat that cake and why in the hell you want to bring him a cake anyway bring him a t-shirt or something....

Do you have any idea how it feels for a girl if her boyfriend takes her to give a customised cake to his idol? Does she still sleep with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back