The day I met Overeem

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was unopened and overeem wasn't justin bieber either.... so yeah....

So if you're not Justin Bieber just accept any random food baked by complete strangers, holy shit that is one of the dumbest things I've read on this site.

Actor%20-%20producer%20Roger%20Mayer%20bangs%20Blonde%20Betty%20in%20SHOCK.jpg
Had to re-read it again, noticed he said, 'girlfriend at the time.' Real girl stole by Econo, or he bought a new one.

I wouldn't want to fuck up my horse meat diet with some random cake a stranger handed me, either.

...really, though, a cake?

You seriously can't expect him to eat a cake he was offered from a stranger, that is just plain weird. I understand that it might have hurt your feelings to see the cake in the bin, but honestly, most would have done the same. Him only talking to your gf sounds a bit douchey though but then again, maybe he was thrown off by the fact that a guy made him a cake.

Ummm , i certainly wouldnt eat a cake some random person gave me. Who the hell knows what is in that cake, could be some wackjob trying to sabotage him. Also, would you rather chat up a hottie or some guy, welcome to the real world
The cake thing is retarded. Don't bring a pro fighter a cake at a meet & greet. There's no excuse for the gf thing tho. You're at a meet & greet to talk to all the fans, not just the hot chicks. Who knows if the story is even true though. If you really did bring overeem a fucking cake then lol OP

It would be weird for a guy to bake a cake for a friend. Doing it for a stranger is just creepy. I wouldn't eat that shit either. Did you put 2 little groom figurines on it?

Ummm , i certainly wouldnt eat a cake some random person gave me. Who the hell knows what is in that cake, could be some wackjob trying to sabotage him. Also, would you rather chat up a hottie or some guy, welcome to the real world
Yeah, welcome to the real world where the internet forums have taught people its ok to be a jerk. smh

What's your point? that its ok to talk to the people that pleases you in some way and treat everyone else disrespectfully? Get out of here with that bullhockey.

Macalpine spiked a cake with estrogen blockers and ruined Jon Jones' career.

Maybe that's what caused Brock and Jones to fail their tests. Someone gave them cakes spiked with clomiphene.

Fair enough he binned the cake. But in reality no one really needs to be a total prick do they? I know this is sherdog but I kinda felt bad about this. Guess you said it right by saying never again.

No more cakes for guys that want to bang your bird Is probably a good idea.

Regardless of whether this is made up or not, I always want to see video of people who meet celebrities and say they were assholes. Not that celebrities can't be assholes of course, but I wonder how many people lack self awareness of how they come off.

Also, I don't go near food from people I don't know and I'm just a measly commoner.

Also forgot to ask. You took that cake out if that bin and ate it on the ride home whilst crying to console yourself didn't you? ;)

classic macalpine thread

but I must say, I think you're losing your touch. you were funnier before

Good thing for them they were brawling bouncers in civilized countries such as Netherlands, otherwise they would suffer a premature career ending.
How do you figure that? Bouncers get paid to fight if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back