The Crow face/Joker face. Same face. Is it evil? Is it cursed? Did it kill them?

images

"Well boy, your mama must be damn proud of you."

Do I get to rape Eric's girlfriend now?

How many assholes have shown up at haloween parties in Joker makeup since TDK? If it was cursed dat shit would've been apocalyptic

This made me LOL! :icon_lol:

Which ones are young guys poised on the brink of superstardom, in their primes?

And if you can't see the difference between "clown" makeup, and the Crow face, then I don't know what to even say.

Uh, isn't the joker a clown? And for christs sake, could you not make your posts blue? My ours fucking destroying my eyes..

latest

and whoever played The Crow in the sequels is still alive.

It was a projectile if it's taboo for you to call it a bullet TS, and it spiraled out of the magnum's barrel with enough velocity to kill a person. I love the way some people act like what happened to Lee was magic. I am not saying you are one of those people, but it wasn't magic.

Someone in the technical effects crew was cutting corners and they shouldn't have, he died because of it.

Another incident happened on the set of the Twilight Zone movie (1983). A low-flying helicopter crashed from live pyrotechnics/explosions on set. Instantly killing Vic Morrow and two children during filming.

If you ask me I have read a couple of different articles and seen youtube videos on the accident, Landis is an idiot, the pilot is an idiot, and some of the technical crew were to blame. From what I read there were technical crew members advising Landis it was not worth the risk and he refused to listen. This eventually led to Spielberg separating ways with Landis.

http://www.oddee.com/item_96604.aspx

That's fucking horrifying. Just watched it on YouTube, the footage of their death. Very sad.

I don't get what Sting has to do with this.

Is he still touring with the Police btw?

No, it's not too bizarre to be a coincidence.

The Joker sneaks into the real world occasionally and kills people.

He's the greatest villain of all time because he's killed real people.

The Original Joker Face Conrad Veidt didn't die of a gun or overdose

tumblr_mkain51ulY1qiz3j8o2_r1_500.gif

no, but didn't he fall into a commercial wood chipper? so id say that qualifies as something a foot with that make up. and I'm loving thread starters eerie blue color for his posts. it adds to the spookiness tbh.

no, but didn't he fall into a commercial wood chipper? so id say that qualifies as something a foot with that make up. and I'm loving thread starters eerie blue color for his posts. it adds to the spookiness tbh.

He died of a heart attack

I don't get what Sting has to do with this.

Is he still touring with the Police btw?

:icon_lol:

Great tragedy with Brandon. Crazy stuff and so unnecessary. The Crow was a great movie and one of my favorites to this day .

jaja papa shango freaked me out when i was a kid.i remember he had this skull with glowing red eyes....havent thought about him for 20 years.thanks for reminding me you fuckin slutface

Back