The Crow face/Joker face. Same face. Is it evil? Is it cursed? Did it kill them?

I went as the Crow for Halloween the year the movie came out. I'm not dead yet.

That's what I'm saying. What are the chances of that ^ happening? That's the one and only time I've ever even heard of that happening.

And what are the chances of Ledger dying right before superstardom? Right after wearing that same face? It's insane.

What are the chances of a squib? High. Very high. It happens all the time with production ammo, let alone with some tech monkey trying to make his own dummy loads in the props bay.

And overdoses aren't exactly radical, either.

Man....

Brandon Lee would've been AWESOME as Neo...

stingjoker.jpg

sting-titanica-o.gif

Perfect post

You have opened by eyes, TS. I see the error in my ways. I can sleep soundly at night knowing that I am safe.

I weep for those who Crow face. Those fools won't know what is coming until it is too late.

RIP, thousands of Crow facers. You will rue the day you did not heed TS' warning.

lol

Both guys were actors about to hit major fame, before they died. The fact that they were in similar positions in their lives, and both died shortly after wearing that specific face, seems odd to me. That doesn't seem odd to you?

lol

Both guys were actors about to hit major fame, before they died. The fact that they were in similar positions in their lives, and both died shortly after wearing that specific face, seems odd to me. That doesn't seem odd to you?

The faces are different, RoyalBlue. Seems more like a coincidence to me.

It would be bizarre for me, if witnesses reported a shadowy ghost like figure shooting Lee, and a shadowy ghost like figure was caught cramming pills down Heath's throat.

Now that shit would be bizarre.

Sting is still alive. As is Twiztid and ICP, blaze ya dead home, anybody kills, and anyone on psychopathic records whobpainst their face.

No curse

Has anybody else ever worn this face in a major film? Both The Crow and TDK were pretty major at the time of their releases. They were a big deal. Lots of eyes on them at the time.

Has anybody else ever worn this face in a major film? Both The Crow and TDK were pretty major at the time of their releases. They were a big deal. Lots of eyes on them at the time.

I expect it was Papa Shango who put a curse upon them both. He does voodoo and shit.

Obviously he lets sting get away with it because they're wrestler bro's.

Papa_Shango_2_139155113_std_display_image-300x239.jpg

Why did this seem threadworthy to you?

I expect it was Papa Shango who put a curse upon them both. He does voodoo and shit.

Pimpin' ain't easay!!!

What are the odds of Brandon Lee and Heath Ledger, both young up and comers about to enter their prime, dying shortly after wearing that creepy, yet oddly cool face? That is too bizarre to be coincidence.

And have you heard the official story on how Brandon Lee got shot? By something that wasn't even a bullet? No way man. No way.

So what is it about that particular, distinctive face? Is it true, real evil? Is it cursed? Whats going on with that?

It was a projectile if it's taboo for you to call it a bullet TS, and it spiraled out of the magnum's barrel with enough velocity to kill a person. I love the way some people act like what happened to Lee was magic. I am not saying you are one of those people, but it wasn't magic.

Someone in the technical effects crew was cutting corners and they shouldn't have, he died because of it.

Another incident happened on the set of the Twilight Zone movie (1983). A low-flying helicopter crashed from live pyrotechnics/explosions on set. Instantly killing Vic Morrow and two children during filming.

If you ask me I have read a couple of different articles and seen youtube videos on the accident, Landis is an idiot, the pilot is an idiot, and some of the technical crew were to blame. From what I read there were technical crew members advising Landis it was not worth the risk and he refused to listen. This eventually led to Spielberg separating ways with Landis.

http://www.oddee.com/item_96604.aspx

What are the odds of Brandon Lee and Heath Ledger, both young up and comers about to enter their prime, dying shortly after wearing that creepy, yet oddly cool face? That is too bizarre to be coincidence.

images

images

And have you heard the official story on how Brandon Lee got shot? By something that wasn't even a bullet? No way man. No way.

So what is it about that particular, distinctive face? Is it true, real evil? Is it cursed? Whats going on with that?

I want to believe

Apostrophes indicate contraction or possession, not plural.

Back