The Crow face/Joker face. Same face. Is it evil? Is it cursed? Did it kill them?

MyIQ is Biscuit

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What are the odds of Brandon Lee and Heath Ledger, both young up and comers about to enter their prime, dying shortly after wearing that creepy, yet oddly cool face? That is too bizarre to be coincidence.

images

images

And have you heard the official story on how Brandon Lee got shot? By something that wasn't even a bullet? No way man. No way.

So what is it about that particular, distinctive face? Is it true, real evil? Is it cursed? Whats going on with that?

Lee died of a gunshot wound on March 31, 1993 in Wilmington, North Carolina, at the age of 28, after an accidental shooting on set of The Crow.[7]
In the scene in which Lee was accidentally shot, Lee’s character walks into his apartment and discovers his fianc

Lee died of a gunshot wound on March 31, 1993 in Wilmington, North Carolina, at the age of 28, after an accidental shooting on set of The Crow.[7]
In the scene in which Lee was accidentally shot, Lee

Now that I think about it, every single person I know who dressed up as a clown has died from either a prop gun or drug overdose. As for those hundreds of actors who portrayed clowns in movie history, their time is coming.

Oh my god. I just realized... I have a clown in my avatar.

I'M FUCKED!

Last edited:
That's what I'm saying. What are the chances of that ^ happening? That's the one and only time I've ever even heard of that happening.

its a freak accident ... the film crew tried cutting corners on the dummy bullet (huge mistake) and it cost lee his life

Now that I think about it, every single person I know who dressed up as a clown has died from either a prop gun or drug overdose. As for those hundreds of actors who portrayed clowns in movie history, there time is coming.

I'M FUCKED!

Which ones are young guys poised on the brink of superstardom, in their primes?

And if you can't see the difference between "clown" makeup, and the Crow face, then I don't know what to even say.

Now that I think about it, every single person I know who dressed up as a clown has died from either a prop gun or drug overdose. As for those hundreds of actors who portrayed clowns in movie history, there time is coming.

I'M FUCKED!

This :icon_lol:

Guys, you know the Crow face is a very distinctive face. You can't lump it in with any old clown makeup.

The Original Joker Face Conrad Veidt didn't die of a gun or overdose

tumblr_mkain51ulY1qiz3j8o2_r1_500.gif

No.

They aren't the same.

The similarity ends with white makeup. The Joker face has a Chelsea smile, the Crow face has tears.

Goth kids have been wearing shit like this for year. Most of them are alive. Thankfully, as Goth kids: 1. Have hot women. 2. Make good music.

tumblr_maf9hkh6Si1qzx70zo1_1280.png

[YT]B3mW0pRIY9g[/YT]

[YT]473DvWaFBP0[/YT]

How many assholes have shown up at haloween parties in Joker makeup since TDK? If it was cursed dat shit would've been apocalyptic

Which ones are young guys poised on the brink of superstardom, in their primes?

And if you can't see the difference between "clown" makeup, and the Crow face, then I don't know what to even say.

You have opened by eyes, TS. I see the error in my ways. I can sleep soundly at night knowing that I am safe.

I weep for those who Crow face. Those fools won't know what is coming until it is too late.

RIP, thousands of Crow facers. You will rue the day you did not heed TS' warning.

No.

They aren't the same.

The similarity ends with white makeup. The Joker face has a Chelsea smile, the Crow face has tears.

Goth kids have been wearing shit like this for year. Most of them are alive. Thankfully, as Goth kids: 1. Have hot women. 2. Make good music.

You're overthinking it imo. When you see somebody you know, somebody you recognize, do you think to yourself "they have a Chelsea smile?" I don't. I just recognize them, whether they're smiling or frowning, laughing or crying. You just recognize their face

crow_heads.jpg

To me this shit is similar enough to be the same person. Just in different moods, on different days.

Plus the fact both guys were in their primes, just on the edge of major stardom (even if they hadn't died, they were both about to become a lot more famous in their careers.)

I agree on the goth music though.

What are the odds of Brandon Lee and Heath Ledger, both young up and comers about to enter their prime, dying shortly after wearing that creepy, yet oddly cool face? That is too bizarre to be coincidence.

images

images

And have you heard the official story on how Brandon Lee got shot? By something that wasn't even a bullet? No way man. No way.

So what is it about that particular, distinctive face? Is it true, real evil? Is it cursed? Whats going on with that?

[YT]x5fX4quv7fw[/YT]

Back