The cost of college

Community college is like 2k a semester MAX. You can easily knock out common courses at a CC and then transfer to a University for the degree portion.
This. I went to a 2 year Community college and got my Associate's Degree and then I was able to transfer to a state college with full credit transfer.

I didn't fuck around, and graduated with a Bachelors degree 2 years later Student loan debt was about 14k, which I easily paid off.

Went to community college for 2 years. Transferred to a state school after that. Found job and am now studying my masters online through a top 3 program in my field. My company is paying for 35% of it while I go to school as well.

I have a friend of mine as well who is studying her masters and her company is paying for 100% of it. I'd advise not to pursue any university degree if you're going to pay full sticker price for it. Either find a company who will offer to pay part or be extremely proactive about securing scholarships.

During my undergrad I applied to scholarships like crazy and that lead me to be able to study abroad for almost free. In turn what did I have to do? Write a 4 page paper and create a blog about my experience abroad.

Back