The 'Conor will win' Thread

ANAFILMS

No fucks given.
Banned
Reaction score
I am willing to take all the s*it and trash talk if somehow RDA manages to get the W. Roast the s*it out of me if i'm wrong.

However in my eyes it is not possible and i don't see RDA surviving past the first or second round.

I am going to bet 20$ - 50$ on:

Conor vs. RDA - Conor by TKO/KO within 0:00 - 0:59 of the first round. (over 10.00 multiplier)
Holly vs. Miesha - Holly wins

Even if i lose my money on the McGregor bet, he will win anyway. I will post a slip a day before the fight in this thread.

Rafael Dos Anjos will not be succesful fighting standing up, he must attempt to take Conor to the ground which will most likely not be succesful either, assuming that Conor has improved his TDD (which was already good as we saw in the Mendes fight) + adding the fact that Rafael Dos Anjos' wrestling is nowhere near the same level than Mendes.' I don't see him even attempting any submissions, and if he does they will not be succesful. Therefore he will just be a walking target for The Notorious one. He will try to pressure Conor like he did Pettis, but ends up getting caught by the left bomb and getting knocked out.

He will get knocked the f*** out. Mark my words. If not KO then UD.

Feel free to bump this back up when the work is done, whether Conor or RDA wins.

Last edited:
Conor will win.

RDA pretty much bullied Cerrone and Pettis in his last two fights. He broke them mentally as well as physically. Let's see if these pressure tactics will work with Conor.

The way I see it, RDA will try to impose his game on Conor, pressure him, and in the process eat left hand missiles that will send him to the canvas unconscious.

Conor Bless

Conor will win.

RDA pretty much bullied Cerrone and Pettis in his last two fights. He broke them mentally as well as physically. Let's see if these pressure tactics will work with Conor.

The way I see it, RDA will try to impose his game on Conor, pressure him, and in the process eat left hand missiles that will send him to the canvas unconscious.

Conor Bless
Thats my prediction as well. Spot on.

comment_vlbLTv3JNS7xR02QBUTpZnOg6G0WlqTg.gif

prefix the title with "I hope that...." and I'm in.

I'd love him to win but I think it's a closer/tougher fight than you think

prefix the title with "I hope that...." and I'm in.

I'd love him to win but I think it's a closer/tougher fight than you think
I'm not hoping for anything, i'm counting in my vision and i'm extremely confident.
Don't get me wrong. RDA is a beast but he is nowhere near the beast Conor is starting to become

I'm not hoping for anything, i'm counting in my vision and i'm extremely confident.
Don't get me wrong. RDA is a beast but he is nowhere near the beast Conor is starting to become

good on ya mate

Conor winning would give me more joy than RDA winning

This is a great idea actually. A thread that I can bump when RDA dominates, where all the sackswingers are in one place.

We'll see about that, big man.
I bet every time you see someone confident in RDA winning your butthole tightens up and your face gets beet red, hahaha.

Relax mate, it's just a fight. Neither guy is related to you. Neither guy knows that you exist. Let's just agree to disagree and enjoy the moment. Fights like these are rare.

have no fear ts the goat said he would dust him inside one round and so it shall be

Back