The 'Conor will win' Thread

As every Conor fight I'm scared for him and as every fight I'll root for him at 5 - 6 am in the morning hoping he continues to do his thing. .

As every Conor fight I'm scared for him and as every fight I'll root for him at 5 - 6 am in the morning hoping he continues to do his thing. .
No need to be scared. Just sit down, relax and enjoy McGregor show. When fight starts dont blink your eyes even once or you might miss when RDA goes sleep.

TS right now...
ATsfQ4O.gif

At least they go with the best.

I bet every time you see someone confident in RDA winning your butthole tightens up and your face gets beet red, hahaha.

Relax mate, it's just a fight. Neither guy is related to you. Neither guy knows that you exist. Let's just agree to disagree and enjoy the moment. Fights like these are rare.
What are you talking about? I'm as relaxed as can be. It's called banter

I bet every time you see someone confident in RDA winning your butthole tightens up and your face gets beet red, hahaha.

Relax mate, it's just a fight. Neither guy is related to you. Neither guy knows that you exist. Let's just agree to disagree and enjoy the moment. Fights like these are rare.
thing is... RDA can't beat Conor, he just can't

thing is... RDA can't beat Conor, he just can't
Conor fan logic (or lack thereof). No intellect whatsoever. Just a bunch of regurgitated one liner Conor quotes (i.e. recycled Chael Sonnen quotes).

I've been taking money from guys like you for a long long time.

there are very few gurantees in life.

conor McGregor defeating Rafael dos tacos is a GURANTEE!!

account bet all day. no fear here.

McGregor KO dos tacos round 1

Conor fan logic (or lack thereof). No intellect whatsoever. Just a bunch of regurgitated one liner Conor quotes (i.e. recycled Chael Sonnen quotes).

I've been taking money from guys like you for a long long time.
that's ironic considering you conor haters have gone bankrupt betting against him, also rda can't beat conor because his stand-up skill is light years behind

I´m putting my 15k vCash on Conor. All in!!

And when he rips RDA a new one, then you haters can just...

3088ara.jpg

Conor ble$$

Sorry I was looking for the "Conor might win but I'm not putting money on it" thread.

Tata

took out 2nd mortgage on my home, and put the 60,000 I have stored away for my kids college on McGregor

get on my level

conor bless

that's ironic considering you conor haters have gone bankrupt betting against him, also rda can't beat conor because his stand-up skill is light years behind
I'm a Conor hater because I'm picking RDA?

More of that Conor fanboy logic. Keep it coming.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back